The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lowes and Home Depot Discount...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Lowes and Home Depot Discount... Empty
PostSubject: Lowes and Home Depot Discount...   Lowes and Home Depot Discount... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:41 am

For years I was buying stuff at Home Depot and Lowes...without a discount, until my buddy who worked there mentioned the military discount.

For all active duty and retired military, both of these companies offer a 10% discount off of their lowest price for those who are currently serving or have been retired from the military...pretty cool in my book!

Since I am retired (16 years), I now use my discount for everyting...no matter the cost. Neither company has blinked for even multi thousand dollar purchases!

I wanted to pass this along because I didn't know for years and I wanted to make sure that anyone eligible got the dicount too...they sometimes mention it near memorial day, but the disount is continuous!

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Lowes and Home Depot Discount...   Lowes and Home Depot Discount... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:06 am

Great info Mark!

Thanks for serving our country and you DESERVE every discount you get!

PostSubject: Re: Lowes and Home Depot Discount...   Lowes and Home Depot Discount... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:41 am

Cool. Never knew that either.

So what do you have to show for proof dd214?
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Lowes and Home Depot Discount...   Lowes and Home Depot Discount... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:00 pm

moishlashen wrote:
Cool. Never knew that either.

So what do you have to show for proof dd214?
Just need your Military ID, that's all.

PostSubject: Re: Lowes and Home Depot Discount...   Lowes and Home Depot Discount... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:05 pm

...now, if they only sold watches...
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Lowes and Home Depot Discount...   Lowes and Home Depot Discount... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:36 pm

I wish it applied to all veterans.

I'll pass it on to the retirees I know.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Lowes and Home Depot Discount...   Lowes and Home Depot Discount... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Thanks for the reminder, I have used that discount before but usually don't think about it for small purchases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowes and Home Depot Discount...   Lowes and Home Depot Discount... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:44 pm

andrema wrote:
For years I was buying stuff at Home Depot and Lowes...without a discount, until my buddy who worked there mentioned the military discount.

For all active duty and retired military, both of these companies offer a 10% discount off of their lowest price for those who are currently serving or have been retired from the military...pretty cool in my book!

Since I am retired (16 years), I now use my discount for everyting...no matter the cost. Neither company has blinked for even multi thousand dollar purchases!

I wanted to pass this along because I didn't know for years and I wanted to make sure that anyone eligible got the dicount too...they sometimes mention it near memorial day, but the disount is continuous!

So us low-lifes that only served our 3 years don't qualify! BASTARDS!!! Hahaha, just kidding...well sorta! Great info for you freakin LIFERS though! And my hats off to all the men and women protecting our freedom! You deserve the discount!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Lowes and Home Depot Discount...   Lowes and Home Depot Discount... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:27 pm

That is AWESOME Mark, what a TERRIFIC idea ! Lowes and Home Depot Discount... 803574
I'll pass this info forward. THANK YOU for your service
sir !!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lowes and Home Depot Discount...   Lowes and Home Depot Discount... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:54 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
andrema wrote:

So us low-lifes that only served our 3 years don't qualify! BASTARDS!!! Hahaha, just kidding...well sorta! Great info for you freakin LIFERS though! And my hats off to all the men and women protecting our freedom! You deserve the discount!

Where's that Draft Card?

Seriously, all Vets deserve that and more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowes and Home Depot Discount...   Lowes and Home Depot Discount... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Thanks for the info! I will pass it on to my Father-in-law. He is a retired sub commander!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowes and Home Depot Discount...   Lowes and Home Depot Discount... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lowes and Home Depot Discount...
Page 1 of 1