The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skully Home From Hospital

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Skully Home From Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:27 am

Well after a terrible day yesterday (wife missing flight from Thailand, truck engine light GLOWING and POS Postal Carrier too lazy to get his fat ass out of the truck to bring my watch to the door...which I find out today didn't even have to be signed for, it just wouldn't fit in the mailbox!!!!!) Skully was discharged from the Dr Ron's Hospital For Watches of Questionable Swiss Origin and arrived home today! This will hopefully change my luck! Let me tell you Dr Ron sure does take SUPERB CARE of his patients! The heart and limb transplant went without a hitch! Skully arrived home with a BIG SMILE on his face and a lumed second hand that doesn't tick....IT SWEEPS! After I dug through all the protection (Dr Ron even put Skully in a car (watchbox) for the ride home. The second hand was sweeping to beat the band with that 2824 SWISS MADE MOVEMENT with hacking feature at work! The new limbs look awesome on the Old Guy and I am personally on a WATCH HIGH right now! The only thing that could make today better would be a call from the wife saying she's in Atlanta. Now some quick and dirty shots of old Skully!!!!

First the Old Skully before his surgery..notice the skeleton hands and a speck of lume on the second hand?

Skully Home From Hospital Skull1

Next some head shots...man he's one handsome summabeech!

Skully Home From Hospital Picture322

Skully Home From Hospital Picture324

Skully Home From Hospital Picture323

Skully Home From Hospital Picture325

He wanted you to see his BACKSIDE so here's a TUSHY SHOT!!! Notice the words SWISS MADE on his butt? Now we know that the movement is TRULY THAT!

Skully Home From Hospital Picture321

Then last but not least, my impression of a WORLD FAMOUS WATCH SHOW HOST who shall remain shameless....uh....that is....shall remain NAMELESS!!! JS....

Skully Home From Hospital Picture320

Last edited by bodypeersur1 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:33 am

That watch is now officially, certifiably, BAD ASS!

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:33 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:

Skully Home From Hospital Picture325

Looks great...BTW, this shot is awesome!

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:40 am

Thanks guys! Old Skully even feels different on the wrist. A BIG THANKS TO DR RON AND HIS HOSPITAL FOR WATCHES OF QUESTIONABLE SWISS ORIGIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:43 am

I would LOVE that watch in brushed stainless and with the same movement...

...just for me, wonder if Ron COULD remove the logo?

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:46 am

Anomaly wrote:
I would LOVE that watch in brushed stainless and with the same movement...

...just for me, wonder if Ron COULD remove the logo?

I wouldn't have minded the logo disappearing either but if if messed up the dial....you won't get another. So I'll live with it...LMAO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Excellent!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:31 pm

the logo probably had glue that would be impossible to remove without destroying the dial

enjoy wearing it Duff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:49 pm

barnbuilder1 wrote:
the logo probably had glue that would be impossible to remove without destroying the dial

enjoy wearing it Duff!

That was my guess Dr Ron. I can live with the reminder of my Kool-Aid Drinkin Days. Skully Home From Hospital Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:11 pm

Looks way better now, Ron is a friggin master! I've popped the invicta and wings off a couple dial not in use and you cant even see they were there but it's a chance when you cant to keep the dial! Sometime they are drilled and pinned through the dial, just have to look at the back of the dial to see if there are any little tiny holes with glue on them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:41 pm

cali kid wrote:
Looks way better now, Ron is a friggin master! I've popped the invicta and wings off a couple dial not in use and you cant even see they were there but it's a chance when you cant to keep the dial! Sometime they are drilled and pinned through the dial, just have to look at the back of the dial to see if there are any little tiny holes with glue on them!

That he is Bro and like I said, this watch is one of my favorites. I've Googled it and can't find it for sale anywhere. But here's typical Invicta hype. I paid over $300 for this watch. The last price for it on the Shop was $129!!!!! Go freakin figure. Either way, Old Skully is one of a kind now!

AND TO YOU RON..................................................... Skully Home From Hospital You-da10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:47 pm

New hands look much better Duff!

Skully Home From Hospital Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:05 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
.......The last price for it on the Shop was $129!!!!! Go freakin figure. Either way, Old Skully is one of a kind now!

Kinda like its owner Skully Home From Hospital Affraid
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Yowza, THAT has to be AMAZING now Duff !!!! Skully Home From Hospital Icon_cheers CONGRATULATIONS
to YOU, and EXCEPTIONAL job RON ! Skully Home From Hospital 46145 Skully Home From Hospital 803574 ..Seeing that second hand
sweep now, must be unbelievably AWESOME. The watch is VERY special
now imho. The movement especially, but also the hands just takes this
watch up to a whole new level. It literally has been supercharged ! Skully Home From Hospital Icon_smile
What a FANTASTIC watch Duff, and gesture Ron !..ENJOY !!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Docrwm wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
.......The last price for it on the Shop was $129!!!!! Go freakin figure. Either way, Old Skully is one of a kind now!

Kinda like its owner Skully Home From Hospital Affraid

I AM PRETTY DAMN SPECIAL AIN'T I???? Thanks Robert.....(you old SUMMABEECH!)
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:27 pm

yup, the hands make it way better! and the PVD black is very nice ! super job done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:02 am

I was doing good until the last shot with your ugly mug in it!!! Just a wrist shot Duff!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:12 am

I just noticed that is a lupah diver. Now that really is cool with the 2824. That watch is worth alot more than $129 now and more than you paid for it come to think of it. That lupah bracelet is one of Invictas better achivements. Give that bad boy deserved wrist time Bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:27 am

Dale wrote:
I was doing good until the last shot with your ugly mug in it!!! Just a wrist shot Duff!!!

You jealous old summabeech! It's tough being a handsome old tree hugger!

Dale wrote:
I just noticed that is a lupah diver. Now that really is cool with the 2824. That watch is worth alot more than $129 now and more than you paid for it come to think of it. That lupah bracelet is one of Invictas better achivements. Give that bad boy deserved wrist time Bro.

It's all lupah style except for the crystal. The crystal is flat and non-magnyfied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:37 pm

VERY cool Duff!!! Skully Home From Hospital 803574
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skully Home From Hospital   Skully Home From Hospital Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skully Home From Hospital
Page 1 of 1