The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!

Go down 
+2
andrema
PoliMalaka
6 posters
AuthorMessage

It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Empty
PostSubject: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 pm

TO GO GET MY WIFE AT THE AIRPORT!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOW LIFE IS GOOD! Later Gang!!!!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Until she finds out that you... BOUGHT THE MARATHON!!!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:18 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
TO GO GET MY WIFE AT THE AIRPORT!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOW LIFE IS GOOD! Later Gang!!!!
DAMN... It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_cheers

Talk to you when you get back man!!

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Go, Duff, GO! It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! 933578
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Don't contact us to soon...wink, wink!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Very nice Duff ! It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_cheers ..I knew today would be a better day for you !

Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Glad your solitude has come to an end, buddy! It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! 74725
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Hide the hookers duff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:49 pm

We can wait a minute or two for you two It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! 500253 - but then back to WATCHES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:53 pm

. . . . wear the Marathon Duff. geek
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:59 pm

FINALLY! Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Scared me there Duff...thought you were gonna go join the Administration Team at WG!!! Glad that all is good with you and the missus!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:16 am

PoliMalaka wrote:
Until she finds out that you... BOUGHT THE MARATHON!!!

NO FREAKIN WAY! I hit her with the return of Skully. She new he was out for surgery. The JSAR is sitting inconspicuously in the watchbox! It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! 803574

yamahaki wrote:
Hide the hookers duff.

Did you drive by my house???? It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_scratch

Docrwm wrote:
We can wait a minute or two for you two It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! 500253 - but then back to WATCHES!

Damn, 2 minutes? That's too much damn work!!!!

cski wrote:
Scared me there Duff...thought you were gonna go join the Administration Team at WG!!! Glad that all is good with you and the missus!!!

I applied but they said they refused my application. Said I didn't own enough color variations of the 65mm Reserve Extension! SUMMABEECHEZ!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:06 am

Time Well Spent, even if it was a lot of work! It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! 74725
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:33 am

The start of a good weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:52 pm

porschefan wrote:

It's funny. I was married to my first wife for over 20 years when we decided that we needed to move in different directions in our lives. She was and always will be a wonderful woman. I harbor no anger or negative feelings toward her. We just had no relationship. I fell in to a couple bad relationships after my divorce...can't blame anyone but myself for that. Then I decided that I would be ALONE for a while. Probably the best thing I ever did. When I did meet Sri....I knew it was the right move. Things happened, like they sold the place I had worked for 10 years, my partner in my tat/piercing shop died and Sri didn't like the long distance relationship. I packed my shit and moved the 120 miles to Melbourne and start a new life with her. They say every one has ONE person that they are meant to be with. I was lucky enough to find mine! It's great having her home and the weekend will be SUPER! Thai food on the menu!!!! YEAH BUDDY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:04 pm

It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! 74725
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
porschefan wrote:

It's funny. I was married to my first wife for over 20 years when we decided that we needed to move in different directions in our lives. She was and always will be a wonderful woman. I harbor no anger or negative feelings toward her. We just had no relationship. I fell in to a couple bad relationships after my divorce...can't blame anyone but myself for that. Then I decided that I would be ALONE for a while. Probably the best thing I ever did. When I did meet Sri....I knew it was the right move. Things happened, like they sold the place I had worked for 10 years, my partner in my tat/piercing shop died and Sri didn't like the long distance relationship. I packed my shit and moved the 120 miles to Melbourne and start a new life with her. They say every one has ONE person that they are meant to be with. I was lucky enough to find mine! It's great having her home and the weekend will be SUPER! Thai food on the menu!!!! YEAH BUDDY!
I am REALLY happy for you, Duff. Have a great weekend with the Mrs. It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! 203558
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:01 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Glad to hear it, Duff...you give us old "been there, done that, got the t-shirt" farts a ray of hope......

I've thought of getting hitched again on occasion...but realize that some habits I've developed in the interim might be hard to break...it would take a strong woman to let me walk around the house in my shit-stained jockey shorts and wife-beater t-shirt, belching and farting and drinking Jack Daniels from a plastic cup.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:25 pm

25or6to4 wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Glad to hear it, Duff...you give us old "been there, done that, got the t-shirt" farts a ray of hope......

I've thought of getting hitched again on occasion...but realize that some habits I've developed in the interim might be hard to break...it would take a strong woman to let me walk around the house in my shit-stained jockey shorts and wife-beater t-shirt, belching and farting and drinking Jack Daniels from a plastic cup.....

I think that would be hard for most guys(gay, straight or tough) to handle, as well. It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:29 pm

porschefan wrote:
25or6to4 wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
porschefan wrote:

I think that would be hard for most guys(gay, straight or tough) to handle, as well. It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! 744742

Ain't that the TRUTH!!!! I was freaked at the shit stained shorts part! It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Affraid It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Lol
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:31 pm

25or6to4 wrote:

You had me at shit-stained It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_cheers

Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:56 am

andrema wrote:
25or6to4 wrote:

You had me at shit-stained It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_cheers
It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! 252943
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:08 am

It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! 10675_dirty_underwear

(there was another, more graphic photo... I went this route.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!   It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Is With Heavy Heart I Say Good-bye!
Page 1 of 1