The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allow myself to introduce myself.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Allow myself to introduce myself. Empty
PostSubject: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:23 pm

I'm Brian and I decided that I should try to soak up some of the great info and camaraderie in this forum. Some may know me as "Ridinfool" as this is my screen name on several forums. It comes from my tendency to grab a set of handlebars and see how far I can push the throttle. I am an avid snowmobiler, motorcycle rider and camper(in a nice comfortable camper).
I have been a "watch guy" as long as I can remember. I have owned and still do own some pricey watches, but I am not a watch snob. I have become a member here because I sense that most of you are of a like mind and just like cool quality watches regardless of the price tag. Making a contribution to this forum is a goal of mine despite my obligations elsewhere. I found this forum thanks to Trevor and a few others who have sought me out. All I can say is THANKS.
BJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Welcome Brian....I have one of your GREAT straps on my Ball NightTrain and I love it....I will be back for more soon. Welcome again, it is good to have you as a memeber....

Allow myself to introduce myself. BallRidinfool3-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:34 pm

good to have you here! I have a couple watches that need a strap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Welcome Brian. You are actually making a strap for me now. For my Orsa. Cant wait for that bad boy!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:28 pm

AWESOME to have you here Brian!

Look forward to seeing more of your straps!

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Glad to have you here. If Trevor vouches for you then....well, Glad to have you here Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Welcome Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_cheers .

Allow myself to introduce myself. Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Hi Brian! Any friend of Trevor's is given a second chance. I'm just sayin!!! LMAO! Welcome to XMT and looking forward to seeing some of your watches and straps.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:02 pm

WELCOME BJ! It is nice to have you hear. BTW, the strap I recently received from you is just right!

Allow myself to introduce myself. IMG_2867
Allow myself to introduce myself. IMG_2868
Allow myself to introduce myself. IMG_2869
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:16 pm

Welcome to the crew! Have heard alot of good stuff about your straps, great to have you on board!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Hi Brian ! Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_biggrin THANKS for joining us !!! It's
going to be extremely cool talking with you,
and seeing some of those famous straps !
It's very nice having a celebrity with us ! Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_cheers
I hope you enjoy being here ! I know we're
glad to have you sir !

Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Hi Brian - Welcome. Glad to have you.

Coincidentally, I just got my shipping notice from you yesterday.
My handle is jaw but it simply stands for my initials Jeffery A. Williams.
Can't wait for those cool straps to arrive.

You'll be just fine - plenty of Ridinfool fans here already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:19 am

Thanks for all the kind words. I'm feelin the love. Allow myself to introduce myself. 74725
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:46 am

Hey B, you know how i feel about the straps and preach the word, just sent out a bunch of pics to a friend at another forum that is very interested in ordering a few (just copy & pasted the pics). Great to see you here at XMT!
Trevor
Matt, just saw that he joined and posted some straps at XMT! Here are some more pics! Whats up with the new UTS, you didnt catch the rolex bug too? That UTS kicks ass!!
Trev

Allow myself to introduce myself. 008-1

Allow myself to introduce myself. 009

Allow myself to introduce myself. 011-1

Allow myself to introduce myself. 001-4

Allow myself to introduce myself. 002-2

Allow myself to introduce myself. 015-2

Allow myself to introduce myself. 005-10

Allow myself to introduce myself. 006-9

Allow myself to introduce myself. 010-2

Allow myself to introduce myself. 005-3

Allow myself to introduce myself. 002-4

Allow myself to introduce myself. 013-2

Allow myself to introduce myself. 047

Allow myself to introduce myself. 018

For my coin they just cant be beat, have worn them to do most anything from yardwork to working in my warehouse when needed and they have held up very well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Welcome, Brian!
Would love to see some pics of your collection Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_bounce But please, only the expensive stuff. Nothing less than a Patek will do around here Allow myself to introduce myself. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Rambam wrote:
Welcome, Brian!
Would love to see some pics of your collection Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_bounce But please, only the expensive stuff. Nothing less than a Patek will do around here Allow myself to introduce myself. Suspect

Or a Lange, as long as its from the Continent. Allow myself to introduce myself. 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Ol Continent is quite the collector to say the least and DWC is damn lucky to have him I'll tell ya! Allow myself to introduce myself. 832207 Allow myself to introduce myself. 288387
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce myself.   Allow myself to introduce myself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allow myself to introduce myself.
Page 1 of 1