The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seiko Memorial Day Sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Seiko Memorial Day Sale Empty
PostSubject: Seiko Memorial Day Sale   Seiko Memorial Day Sale Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:57 am

Seiko Memorial Day Sale Memorial-Day-Sale-2010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seiko Memorial Day Sale   Seiko Memorial Day Sale Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:58 pm

None anywhere close to me and almost all Quartz as I recall. Seiko Memorial Day Sale Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Seiko Memorial Day Sale   Seiko Memorial Day Sale Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:27 pm

I have been to one of their stores and posted about it some time back with pictures. their stores at the outlet malls have almost EVERY line they offer and are very cool. If you can get to one of their stores this is probably going to be a very good deal on their models.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Seiko Memorial Day Sale   Seiko Memorial Day Sale Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Haven't seen one of these Seiko stores around before either, but
it looks like it's going to be a GREAT sale, with some NICE prices !!! Seiko Memorial Day Sale 803574
..Thanks Spaceview !

Associate
racerxer

PostSubject: Re: Seiko Memorial Day Sale   Seiko Memorial Day Sale Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:57 pm

I know there is one in Williamsburg VA at the Prime Outlets there. I usually stop in when I am down that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fostware.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seiko Memorial Day Sale   Seiko Memorial Day Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seiko Memorial Day Sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: The Lounge Sales Forum :: Holy cow...that's a great deal!-
Jump to: