The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello From Connecticut!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

Hello From Connecticut! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Connecticut!   Hello From Connecticut! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:56 pm

WHAT UP!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Connecticut!   Hello From Connecticut! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi George,
Thanks for asking.
The hurricane recovery is in full swing. This long stretch of hot dry weather has been great for the economy. Lots of people coming to the beach, staying in hotels, eating at restaurants, etc.
Hospitals reopening, business reworking their buildings, homes being remodeled, and lots more.
We're doing well considering it's only been a year.

Fingers crossed for an easy season for years to come.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Connecticut!   Hello From Connecticut! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Furdog wrote:
Hey George! My name is Aaron. . .great to have you here. Enjoy your stay and visit often!!!
Ya'll are some goofy dudes!
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Connecticut!   Hello From Connecticut! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Yo what up G?
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Connecticut!   Hello From Connecticut! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:17 pm

G.Fox wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
Yo what up G?

Yo, brutha! Just chillin' at my desk, enjoying a nice summer thunderstorm.... :>)

How's the new house?

Poli - Glad to hear the revitalization is going well !

The house is killer...weather kicks ass over AZ!!!! Im home for a couiple a days so thats always a plus...whens tihs diver comin out.....may be my first Fox creation.......
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Connecticut!   Hello From Connecticut! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:30 pm

KOI, watch it, I know where you are....Im watchin.......
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Connecticut!   Hello From Connecticut! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:32 pm

G.Fox wrote:
koimaster wrote:

Eric needs all the help he can get. lol! My family has some roots in Connecticut. We have properties we inherited in Weston. I am looking forward to the diver. My son still loves his regulator. Strange child indeed. Laughing

LOL - Alain, since when did you get to be such a funny guy!!!
lol!

Weston is only about 20 minutes from us. Let me know if you're ever coming for a visit. Would be nice to meet you in person.

G[/quote]

AS for you G Fox, you better watch it or else ill replace the LALO pic in my avatar with yours!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE LALO......DONT FEAR THE LALO, EVERY WHICH WAY BUT LALO, the list goes on
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: How are you loving this CT humidity???   Hello From Connecticut! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Hey George!! It is nice to have some CT backup over here at ZMT. Love the driver design!!!

Do you have any future plans for a smaller/midsized diver? If so, put me down for two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Connecticut!   Hello From Connecticut! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi George and Welcome! Nice to see you are an "ALL AROUND" kind-a-guy! Looking forward...WAY forward to that diver!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Connecticut!   Hello From Connecticut! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello From Connecticut!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: