The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Made my decision...finally!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Made my decision...finally! Empty
PostSubject: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Thanks for the replies regarding the question about a watch suggestion to spend my B-day loot on. Opinions and expertises are highly valued here so I appreciate the input. I decided on....Gonna have to wait like me!! Lets just say that it's my first German watch, Swiss made, diver...pretty slick too. I can't wait to get it, shipping out tomorrow. Any guesses? Made my decision...finally! Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:39 pm

cski wrote:
Thanks for the replies regarding the question about a watch suggestion to spend my B-day loot on. Opinions and expertises are highly valued here so I appreciate the input. I decided on....Gonna have to wait like me!! Lets just say that it's my first German watch, Swiss made, diver...pretty slick too. I can't wait to get it, shipping out tomorrow. Any guesses? Made my decision...finally! Icon_scratch

You must be sinfully proud! No seriously, very happy for you.....Diver, slick, Swiss made but German....hmmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:22 pm

made in Germany with a Swiss engine, think thats what he was after! Being a diver i would have to go with Sinn or UTS!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:25 pm

cali kid wrote:
made in Germany with a Swiss engine, think thats what he was after! Being a diver i would have to go with Sinn or UTS!
You forget Stowa...that is what my money is on!!

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:26 pm

...or Tutima.
Made my decision...finally! 677-01%20web
Made my decision...finally! 629-17%20web
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Great guesses, all of them are definite wants in my book...but not right! My budget was a bit lower for this one about $600...
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:34 pm

steinhart...
Bild 1 von 9

Made my decision...finally! 999344881tri1000bi_1
Made my decision...finally! 106100104tri100atm_1

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:40 pm

If you get this correct, Mark, I'll see if you can guess what I've decided on... Made my decision...finally! Icon_scratch
(in a new thread, I've already come close to 'jacking this one. Sorry cski)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:23 pm

andrema wrote:
steinhart...
Bild 1 von 9

Made my decision...finally! 999344881tri1000bi_1
Made my decision...finally! 106100104tri100atm_1

We have a winna!!! We have a winna!!! And for you sir a special seegar!

Made my decision...finally! Fuzzybunny

Going with the Stainless; was gonna snag the all black but after alot of looking I liked the contrast of black and silver better. Can't wait to get it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Congratulations! My two friends both have nothing but solid pluses to say about Steinhart and their product and CS. Looking forward to your pics. Made my decision...finally! 803574
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Congratz Chris! Can't wait to see your pics and read your review! OH I'M SO VERKLEMPT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Solid, i just saw a new Steinhart and i'm very impressed! cant wait to see some real pics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:00 pm

this is a nice one Chris! Can't wait to see it and your thoughts when it arrives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:04 pm

cali kid wrote:
Solid, i just saw a new Steinhart and i'm very impressed! cant wait to see some real pics!

Curious...why did you wind up selling it?
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:14 pm

The Aviation GMT is on backorder...DANGIT!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Looks like you made THE best decision with this Steinhart Chris !!! Made my decision...finally! 46145 Made my decision...finally! Icon_biggrin
This is the perfect blend of quality, along with OUTSTANDING looks. Made my decision...finally! Icon_cyclops You
DEFINITELY made the right choice sir !..Congratulations ahead of time with
this, it's going to be pretty special !!! Made my decision...finally! Icon_cheers

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Congratulations Chris! I think you are going to be more than happy with your choice. Looking forward to your pics!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Congrats on your new purchase. I really like this watch and almost pulled the trigger on it last week. Cant wait to see the pics...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made my decision...finally!   Made my decision...finally! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made my decision...finally!
Page 1 of 1