The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Empty
PostSubject: Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm   Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:45 am

This is from the same dealer, who is the Singapore Authorized Repair Facility for Fortis, that I got my B42 from. Shipping was great, their responses to email superb, all around good experience.

Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm 44_2

Fortis / B-42 Diver Chrono Alarm
Brand New - Complete with box, instruction & warranty paper
List Price - SIN$ 11,823.50 less almost 70% ($8,374.05 US)
Nett Price - US$2,655.00
SGD - $3,850.00
http://www.jwwatch.com/showpro_details.asp?id=44&cat=90
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm   Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:50 pm

I love my 3 hand! The only thing missing is either the rubber strap or the bracelet...will be ordering one soon.

For anybody thinking of buying a Fortis, they are very well made and wear larger than their 42mm case. The bezel sticks out from the case around 1mm on each side, so it wears very much like a 44mm watch.

PostSubject: Re: Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm   Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 pm

andrema wrote:
I love my 3 hand! The only thing missing is either the rubber strap or the bracelet...will be ordering one soon.

For anybody thinking of buying a Fortis, they are very well made and wear larger than their 42mm case. The bezel sticks out from the case around 1mm on each side, so it wears very much like a 44mm watch.

Mark,

You NEED this watch.
Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Hypnotoad

BTW, I have ordered a number of Fortis items from Taiwan and Singapore at significant savings. Like 40% on the bracelet alone, including the extra shipping costs.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm   Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Docrwm wrote:
andrema wrote:

Mark,

You NEED this watch.

BTW, I have ordered a number of Fortis items from Taiwan and Singapore at significant savings. Like 40% on the bracelet alone, including the extra shipping costs.
I will definitely be buying the new strap/bracelet from that site....but I just picked up a few other things Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_redface , so it may be in another week or so...I'll definitely let you guys know how the transaction goes!!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm   Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Oh man, what a terrific looking watch Doc ! Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_biggrin There is something
about blue, together with silver, or white that just works. It's a
REALLY GREAT combination. VERY sporty, but smooth at the same
time. The hands are also extra nice as well, and the sub-dials don't
overwhelm the dial either. Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_smile That GMT hand is easy to see, but
very subtle too ! DEFINITELY one FANTASTIC Fortis !..Thank you
Doc, and let us know how the strap, bracelet, and other things, Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Suspect
work out Mark !

PostSubject: Re: Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm   Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:32 pm

andrema wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
andrema wrote:

Mark,

You NEED this watch.

I will definitely be buying the new strap/bracelet from that site....but I just picked up a few other things Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_redface , so it may be in another week or so...I'll definitely let you guys know how the transaction goes!!

You still NEED this watch.
HypnoToad says "BUY THE WATCH!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm   Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:34 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Oh man, what a terrific looking watch Doc ! Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_biggrin There is something
overwhelm the dial either. Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_smile That GMT hand is easy to see, but
Doc, and let us know how the strap, bracelet, and other things, Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Suspect
work out Mark !

Tom,

Thanks, I like it too. Just FYI, that other hand is an Alarm hand not a GMT. Its normally like an $8500 watch because its a Mechanical Alarm Chrono. At this price I'm kicking myself but with just having bought the Sinn there is NO WAY I can justify this purchase. Add to that the fact that HypnoToad has commanded that Mark buy it and well.......
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm   Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
work out Mark !

Tom,

Thanks, I like it too. Just FYI, that other hand is an Alarm hand not a GMT. Its normally like an $8500 watch because its a Mechanical Alarm Chrono. At this price I'm kicking myself but with just having bought the Sinn there is NO WAY I can justify this purchase. Add to that the fact that HypnoToad has commanded that Mark buy it and well.......
Too late, I'm affraid! I have a cousin of teh HypnoToad coming in a few days...maybe next watch Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_cheers

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm   Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
work out Mark !

Tom,

Oh wow, thanks for the info about that being an alarm hand ! Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_smile Sorry about that !
It seems like one special kind of watch Doc. Maybe somewhere down the line YOU
will pick one up as well. However, you are right, that Hypnotoad has evidently
hypnotized Mark "this" time ! Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Alien

PostSubject: Re: Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm   Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:03 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
work out Mark !

Tom,

Oh wow, thanks for the info about that being an alarm hand ! Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_smile Sorry about that !

No problem. Its an unusual configuration having Alarm+Chrono and the hand does do 24 hr. Perhaps. If I had not just gotten the Sinn this would be hard to resist. The price is just jaw droppingly good.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm   Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
work out Mark !

Tom,

No problem. Its an unusual configuration having Alarm+Chrono and the hand does do 24 hr. Perhaps. If I had not just gotten the Sinn this would be hard to resist. The price is just jaw droppingly good.

Terrific insight with this Fortis Doc !..The Sinn was a GREAT choice, enjoy it !..Just look out for that
Hypnotoad in the future ! Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_cyclops Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_cyclops .. Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_cheers

PostSubject: Re: Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm   Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortis B42 Chrono Alarm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: The Lounge Sales Forum :: Holy cow...that's a great deal!-
Jump to: