The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thianwong
Senior Associate

Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch.... Empty
PostSubject: Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch....   Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:35 am

Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch.... DuffyphotoHypertechwatch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch....   Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:46 am

Dayum! I am one handsome summabeech! Oh! I have on my new vintage Seiko Alba given to me by my buddy Thian! A man definitely MAKES THE WATCH! Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch.... 803574 Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch.... 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch....   Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 pm

thianwong wrote:
Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch.... DuffyphotoHypertechwatch

Focus, focus! What am I saying - NEVERMIND! Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch.... 744742
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch....   Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Hey, that's AWESOME !!!! Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch.... Icon_cheers You guys are THE best with
all of those special effect thingamobobs ! Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch.... Alien ..Great job Thian,
and THAT watch would be perfect for you Duff !!!

PostSubject: Re: Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch....   Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duffster gets 'down and dirty' wearing his new Harley watch....
Page 1 of 1