The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:

Go down 
+6
sixtysix
PoliMalaka
whitebread
ericf4
jaw
Anomaly
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Ok, let's not delve back into all the EVILS of SHOP again...

...this thread is about the movement debacle or seemingly, the lie around it.

No need to re-hash the trap of value pays...
Poor CS...
The uninformed...

Bottom line on this topic, the company flat out lied about a movement in a watch...

...their credibility is shot...again.

NOW, what will be YOUR next watch? The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_bounce

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Ok, let's not delve back into all the EVILS of SHOP again...

NOW, what will be YOUR next watch? The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_bounce

Upps. Sorry... got carried away...

My next watch will be the Richard Mille RM028 diver. I saw one in person at an AD in Chicago recently and it is a jawdropper.

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Mille
The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Richard-mille-rm-028-diver-watch-caseback

I just need to wait for my next government check to clear... Upps. Sorry... Again!

In all seriousness however I am VERY interested to see how the DD situation is going to work out. I was amazed at EL's candor with regard to the Swiss/Non-Swiss issue and await his input.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Next watch? I'm getting another Invicta. The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:49 pm

yamahaki wrote:
Next watch? I'm getting another Invicta. The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_eek

Seems you were the King of Invictas at one time Sean! The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_geek The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:01 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
yamahaki wrote:

Seems you were the King of Invictas at one time Sean! The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_geek The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Lol

Duff,

Even I owned 2 yellow boxes at one point. Broke even on the sale of the one too Shocked
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Ok XMT here is an update...dont know how true it is but time will tell.

I just got off the phone with Eyal and need to update everyone on
some facts.

It is now clear that there was a misunderstanding on this whole matter.
An official statement would be forthcoming by Invicta (Eyal Lalo) and
D-D (Mr. Chris Becker) together, in a few days. In the
interim there are some facts that must be mentioned:

• All movements are guaranteed to be authentic DD
  • Mr. Chris Becker is a legitimate and correct person in the United
    States and does represent D-D Directly, I do apologize if I assumed
    otherwise.
  • The issues with the movement are not an outcome of DD or their
    module. The Technical issue has been determined to be in the Dial level
    placement over the movement and some of the hand tolerance being used -
    It has been determined that by ordering the proper part (a washer to
    raise the dial over the movement) from D-D Invicta can solve the
    problems that has occurred on some of the models
This is my final statement on this matter until I release the
official statement from Eyal and Mr. Becker. That will be sent to me
directly to distribute.

Feel free to distribute this information wherever you'd like.......

-Jim

****** EDIT ******

After posting my thread, this was posted. A direct reply from Mr. Becker
from D-D on the subject.

from Christopher Becker <********.com>
reply-to Christopher Becker <*******.com>
date Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 4:57 PM
subject Re: Dubois-Depraz and Invicta

We have determined today that the movement is in fact genuine, and that
there are no technical problems associated with the movement from the
factory. An official statement will be issued on the net shortly.

Best,
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 pm

So, if I read this right, and we assume (for the sake of argument only) that these are real posts from real people who really, really, really represent the companies that are real, it was all Invicta's fault and they cast aspersions against an innocent company.

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 KoolAidMan_Fullpic_2-yellow2-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Even I owned 2 yellow boxes at one point.

I have a yellow box. Like this one.

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Mvc-250s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:08 pm

porschefan wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Mvc-250s

Nope, like this one....
The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 DSC05327
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:13 pm

That watch with the dial covered reminds me of a body in a casket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:24 pm

So what does this change? Invicta didn't buy the movements from DD.But since the movements are now proven as DD movements,everything
is ok? I guess whoever sold the movements to Invicta spoke up and they're now getting an ass reaming.

So still no facts other than what Jim posted,which at the moment is just hear say.So invicta needs DD to send parts
to fix Invicta watches that house gray market DD movements.And DD will do this to make them go away.
okay,total bullshit all the way around.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Anyone here buying an Invicta anytime soon?

YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

I am about as interested in this as I am who will be voted off dance you ass off...

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Anomaly wrote:

I am about as interested in this as I am who will be voted off dance you ass off...

At least on that show when there's a malfunction it can be interesting......

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Melissa+rycroft+dancing+with+the+stars+dwts+wardrobe+malfunction+video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Anomaly wrote:

No kidding. Talking about "Dance Your Ass Off" this thread seems to be chasing it's own tail at this point.

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 3283254599_aebf49a858

Doc, that's "Dancing With the Stars" (such as they are).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:47 pm

porschefan wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

No kidding. Talking about "Dance Your Ass Off" this thread seems to be chasing it's own tail at this point.

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 3283254599_aebf49a858

Doc, that's "Dancing With the Stars" (such as they are).

Thanks. There's a difference....... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:50 pm

Another day another debacle-life goes on. I'm over it but understand why others want to discuss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:50 pm

Yeah, the "Stars" are already thin, and the show is lame: "Dance Your Ass Off" is to humiliate large people. I learned all of this from "The Soup."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:01 pm

porschefan wrote:
Yeah, the "Stars" are already thin, and the show is lame: "Dance Your Ass Off" is to humiliate large people. I learned all of this from "The Soup."

Rather watch "D list" "Stars" humiliate themselves personally - if I have to choose. The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 395667 The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 340704
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Docrwm wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Rather watch "D list" "Stars" humiliate themselves personally - if I have to choose. The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 395667 The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 340704

Oh, so you like "Celebrity Apprentice?" The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:10 pm

porschefan wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Oh, so you like "Celebrity Apprentice?" The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 744742

Sorry, I have to admit that I don't really watch TV. House, for obvious reasons, and Fringe and that's about it when Top Chef isn't on (sick fascination with that show).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:12 pm

We don't watch much either. Pretty much a couple shows on Travel, one on Discovery, Stewart, The Soup, and some baseball. Robin works 12+ hours a day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:21 pm

porschefan wrote:
We don't watch much either. Pretty much a couple shows on Travel, one on Discovery, Stewart, The Soup, and some baseball. Robin works 12+ hours a day...

Don't even watch baseball much anymore. Went to a game last weekend with my son, that was great, but just don't enjoy watching the Bigs any more. Love AA and would watch them play every night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Well, there's pretty much only one team we check listings for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:29 pm

I am sometimes tempted to purchase another Renato or Invicta in that "spur of the moment." Some of the styles are striking and have a unique look. They certainly get more attention than my Breitling or Rolex watches. But then, I stop and think. If you bought a Rolex 10 years ago and kept it in decent shape, you can probably selll it for at least what you paid for it. Now, I know many of us don't buy watches as investments because hey, we don't have the cash to play with the big boys. But, it is nice to know that you have a quality product that may retain all or a big portion of it's value and even if it doesn't, you should have it for a lifetime. (or several).

There was a time in my life when the Invicta and Renato brand brought me (and many others) much pleasure. I can't say I personally have had multiple quality problems although I did have a Renato Stallion with a failed movement after about 8 months. Renato was great and Maureen gave me a brand new watch still in plastic. Of course, living in Fla. made it easier for me as I drove there and met with her personally . I hope both these companies can get back to fully pleasing their customers. It is disconcerting to hear gripes of limited edition numbering issues, lowest price ever never to be repeated issues that somehow seem to not hold as gospel and continued QC problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 am

porschefan wrote:

Dodgers fan are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 am

ingoodtime wrote:
I am sometimes tempted to purchase another Renato or Invicta in that "spur of the moment." Some of the styles are striking and have a unique look. They certainly get more attention than my Breitling or Rolex watches. But then, I stop and think. If you bought a Rolex 10 years ago and kept it in decent shape, you can probably selll it for at least what you paid for it. Now, I know many of us don't buy watches as investments because hey, we don't have the cash to play with the big boys. But, it is nice to know that you have a quality product that may retain all or a big portion of it's value and even if it doesn't, you should have it for a lifetime. (or several).

There was a time in my life when the Invicta and Renato brand brought me (and many others) much pleasure. I can't say I personally have had multiple quality problems although I did have a Renato Stallion with a failed movement after about 8 months. Renato was great and Maureen gave me a brand new watch still in plastic. Of course, living in Fla. made it easier for me as I drove there and met with her personally . I hope both these companies can get back to fully pleasing their customers. It is disconcerting to hear gripes of limited edition numbering issues, lowest price ever never to be repeated issues that somehow seem to not hold as gospel and continued QC problems.

Well stated.But the only reason Invicta and renato garner attention is the sheer size,nothing more.people who wear them for attention aren't people
I want to know.Rarely is a comment made on my Zenith tourbillon,and its about the wildest looking watch on the planet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am

Docrwm wrote:
porschefan wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

Nope, like this one....
The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 DSC05327

get with the program. The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Lol
The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 DSC03671
now this is a mess.
The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 DSC03670
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 am

ingoodtime wrote:

Are you sure all that attention is positive? When I see someone with a rolex just think that guy has it going on, when guys comment on a big ole invicta I get the feeling they are laughing their ass off when they walk away! There is a difference in laughing at you rather than laughing with you!! Any watch invicta hasn't stolen from a real brand is just big loud and obnoxious! Of course your milage may vary and just my opinion but don't think for second your rolexes and breitlings are going unnoticed ! The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 71883
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am

Docrwm wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Dodgers fan are you?

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:06 pm

porschefan wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Dodgers fan are you?

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 744742

Well, I guess it's ok for you (as a fan) to laugh at the Dodgers - I wanted to but that would have been rude.

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Phillies-logo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Laughing at the question. We have an enormous amount of "dislike" for Chavez Ravine and it's residence.
Respect for the Phillies though. Tons of it for Charlie Manuel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:03 pm

porschefan wrote:
Laughing at the question. We have an enormous amount of "dislike" for Chavez Ravine and it's residence.
Respect for the Phillies though. Tons of it for Charlie Manuel.

Been a Phillies fan since I was knee-high when my Grandmother taught me to play baseball. She wasn't much of at bat but she was a mean shortstop! Some of my earliest memories are of going to her place of employment and calling her name, her not turning around, and being startled when I hugged her because she had her transistor radio in her pocket with the earplug run up the back so she could listen to the Phillies game on the radio. That woman knew more about baseball than anyone I have ever met. Funny as my grandfather was a pitcher in the A's organization but it was my grandmother that taught me the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:08 pm

yamahaki wrote:
Rarely is a comment made on my Zenith tourbillon,and its about the wildest looking watch on the planet.

Damn, I haven't seen you post any pics of that Sean! Let's see it Big Guy!!! I've always been mesmerized by tourbillons!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:10 pm

yamahaki wrote:
[The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 DSC03670
Got any Fortis rubber or steel in there Sean... The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:44 pm

To yamahaki and cali kid. Let me say this. While the brands in question may sometimes "resemble" other famous make brands, some styles are completely unique. I myself have grown tired of the many itinerations of a theme on a theme and started to crave some originality, particularly in the Renato line. For both brands, the dials have become far to busy for me and the sizes are ever growing. That said, I still enjoy most of what I purchased. Many favorbale reactions have been expressed and I have had jewelers and layman want to buy one of my Renato watches. Yes, there have been a few that did not like them. If I like having people admire the watches I wear, please excuse me. If anyone doesn't want to be a friend of those that enjoy having their watches admired , let me say this. Maybe you should date some really ugly woman because hey, I know you don't like other guys admiring the person you are with. Or, never buy a new car or clean and wax it because hey, why would you want anyone admiring anything you have or like. Cmon people, let's get real. We all enjoy it when someone admires a watch we picked out. End of that story ok?

Here is an interesting link I found on the internet that speaks about Invicta and it does not seem to be very favorable.

I'll post it here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invicta_Watch_Group as some have said, your mileage may vary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:   The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Latest Invicta Fiasco and subsequent WG coverup and banning spree:
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Off Topic - NOTHING to do with a watch...-
Jump to: