The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Empty
PostSubject: Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air!   Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Last edited by Docrwm on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air!   Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:02 pm

great deal on a super clean watch!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air!   Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Holy cow...what an awesome price!

PostSubject: Re: Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air!   Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:10 pm

. . . that is MIGHTY tempting. But the Omega fund must carry on . . . . another great Seiko is always tempting . . . . Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air!   Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:23 pm

I stopped by Princeton Watches today to pick up a watch that needed some service (10 days out and back; great CS).

Anyway I was talking with Steve Sagri (the owner), we were talking about his personal dive collection that he has displayed and got to the Seiko's. That is when he told me that the Black Samurais are on close out, he bought all he could from Seiko and has them BNIB with warranty for 219.00.

:woohoo:

I'm picking mine up tomorrow, if you have been wanting a Sammie you won't find a new one at a better price.

Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Affraid
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air!   Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:33 pm

I bought one...great price! I actually like it a lot!

PostSubject: Re: Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air!   Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:11 am

andrema wrote:
I bought one...great price! I actually like it a lot!

I didn't see this deal when Doc 1st posted it, so when Steve mentioned it I jumped on it.

If I would spend less time working and more time here I would have noticed it earlier and would be wearing it. Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air!   Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:26 am

Glad folks have found it and like the result. Given that they were selling used on WUS for $300-350 this is a killer deal IMHO. I was told that some WIS are buying 2-3-4 and putting some aside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air!   Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Glad folks have found it and like the result. Given that they were selling used on WUS for $300-350 this is a killer deal IMHO. I was told that some WIS are buying 2-3-4 and putting some aside.

Sizing the Sammie right now, Steve did say that he has had numerous people order multiples of these. They are going fast.

What a great watch for the scratch.

Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air!   Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black SS Samurai from AD for $219 with Next Day Air!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: The Lounge Sales Forum :: Holy cow...that's a great deal!-
Jump to: