The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miyota Hands

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Miyota Hands Empty
PostSubject: Miyota Hands   Miyota Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Just want to let you guys know I have hands for Miyota automatic movements now.

Styles are cmaster in black and polished. Snowflake in black and polished. Plongeur in all black and orange minute with white hour and seconds.

The seconds for the black plongeur were the wrong style so they won't be listed on the site until the correct style arrives (square lume dot). I'm taking some time in the coming week to get them on the site. Lume is C1, cost is $22. If you want a set just shoot me an email.

If I can get the rest of the black mother of pearls lumed I'll have those on there as well, one guy purchased 2 of them so you might see them turn up in a custom watch somewhere.
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Miyota Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyota Hands   Miyota Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Been checking for those black MOP dials and have not seen them yet, are they on the website?

Miyota Hands Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

Miyota Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyota Hands   Miyota Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:03 pm

No, I haven't had time to lume the rest of them. There are 2 available that are lumed and ready if you want one, cost is $48.

The lume is white day color glows blue. If you need a few dials dots let me know and I'll include them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miyota Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyota Hands   Miyota Hands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyota Hands
Page 1 of 1