The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrived Just in Time for Vacation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Arrived Just in Time for Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Arrived Just in Time for Vacation   Arrived Just in Time for Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:47 am

I love Renato designs and I love the Renato Blue dial. After seeing Koi's smooth Vulcan in blue, I wanted that color. This is a first time movement and dial set-up for me. It is the valgrange movement, 2 hand, power reserve. The watch has a little weight to it and it is a bit taller than the regular Wilde Beast (18mm). Here are a couple quicl pics. Thanks for looking!

Arrived Just in Time for Vacation IMG_1451
Arrived Just in Time for Vacation IMG_1475
Arrived Just in Time for Vacation IMG_1453
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Arrived Just in Time for Vacation   Arrived Just in Time for Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 am

Hey, Thanks Guys! Headed back east to my hometown of Rome, NY and spending some time with family in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains! See ya when I get back!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Arrived Just in Time for Vacation   Arrived Just in Time for Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:54 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
What's not to like about this particular Renato? Great color, love the WB styling, clean easily read dial. Maeks me want one. Congrats John, have fun on vacation.

Thanks WatchNoob! It is a simple dial and part of the reason I was drawn towards it.

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Nice looking watch John. I personally need a second hand but that's because it's a necessity in my line of work. Wear it in good health. As for your vacation....Have a GREAT TIME! From one ex-NYer to another....I love NY. I'm from Syracuse and raised in the Binghamton area. Some beautiful country up there! cheers

Duff

Small world Duff! I went to Syracuse University and Potsdam State. I had many friends from Binghamton and Endicott. Catch you guys later...I'm out of here!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Arrived Just in Time for Vacation   Arrived Just in Time for Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:27 pm

A renato I like. Write that down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrived Just in Time for Vacation   Arrived Just in Time for Vacation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrived Just in Time for Vacation
Page 1 of 1