The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue Empty
PostSubject: New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue   New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Hey Fellas,

Just snapped a couple quick sneak peeks of 2 new models that will be available in early Nov.

LOL, please keep in mind these shots are my very own terrible photography! I need to get these into the hands of our highly-skilled Man Behind the Lens!

But just wanted to give you an early look.... :>)

The AutoPilot Stealth:
All black case & bezel. Will be available either on all-black bracelet, or black leather & rubber straps. Matte charcoal grey dial, darker grey hour markers. Hands are charcoal grey SuperLuminova with light grey outline so you can still read the time. Powered by the Miyota auto 821A with custom-made reverse date wheel.

New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue 100_3110
New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue 100_3094

And the Stealth shown here with it's new brother, the AutoPilot Black & Blue. Same configuration as the Stealth, but with bright blue SuperLuminova on all hands & hour markers:

New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue 100_3107

I'm really liking both of these. It bugs me when "combat" watches have hands that blend into the dial color so much that they're basically unreadable. So, I put the light grey outline around these hands, which keeps it stealthy yet functional.

LOL, they look better in person than in my very amateur pics!!! :>)

G
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue   New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 pm

GREAT looking Pilots G!

I like the stealth one the best!

Your STEALTH HANDS and the way they are outlined still makes it very readable...

PostSubject: Re: New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue   New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Anomaly wrote:
GREAT looking Pilots G!

I like the stealth one the best!

Your STEALTH HANDS and the way they are outlined still makes it very readable...

Thanks, Alan!
Yeah, it really bugs me when a watch isn't functional, meaning that it's practically impossible to take a quick glance to read the time. I first sampled this with no outline on the hands, and the second hand in the charcoal grey color too. I suppose it was more stealthy, similar to the Bell & Ross or the Hublot (or some others). But to me it just seemed too impractical to leave it like that. So, I added the light grey outline & second hand and I'm really glad I did. Otherwise, I'd probably never wear it myself!
Cool
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue   New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Wow, both of these rock!! The stealth is perfect with the outined hands. I always liked the LT Blue and black (like the Chris ward C8 pilot) so that is nice too!! Great job George!!

New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue   New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Looks great Big G!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue   New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:22 pm

These new AutoPilots look MEAN Mr.Fox ! Very Happy ..I like how
both watches have the coolest dials to go along with that
stealth theme by the way. The charcoal grey dial is just
TOO GOOD, and I think that light grey around the hands
works PERFECTLY. New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue 803574 ..Also have to add that the blue
against black on the other version is equally as COOL !
Both of these watches have SO much to like about them !
They came out EXCELLENT, and so did the pictures if
you ask me ! ..Thank you very much for showing us the
two of these !!!

PostSubject: Re: New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue   New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:42 am

Thanks, guys! I like 'em both but Mrs Fox says the Stealth is sexier....
Sounds good to me! I need all the help I can get in that department!
Cool
New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue 113_1330-1

Last edited by G.Fox on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue   New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:46 am

great looking stealth grey dial George! The hands are excellent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue   New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New AutoPilot Stealth and Black & Blue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: