The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS: Zodiac Speed Dragon chronograph**REDUCED**

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FS: Zodiac Speed Dragon chronograph**REDUCED** Empty
PostSubject: FS: Zodiac Speed Dragon chronograph**REDUCED**   FS: Zodiac Speed Dragon chronograph**REDUCED** Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:25 am

For sale is my Zodiac Speed Dragon Chronograph. The watch is in excellent condition. I can't find a mark on the watch. There is some slight creasing of the leather strap. This is the black dial model.

Price is $139 plus $9 shipping in the CONUS. Shipping to elsewhere can be discussed. PAYPAL accepted. PM me here or e-mail me at hobbit712 at msn dot com

Official stats:
* Black genuine leather band with polished/brushed stainless steel silver-tone buckle
* Brushed silver-tone stainless steel case,
* Black textured dial with three sub-dials
* Swiss quartz chronograph movement
* Polished silver-tone hands with luminous accents and red second hand
* Analog day display
* Brushed silver-tone stainless steel bezel with engraved black numbers and indices,
* Brushed silver-tone stainless steel case
* Caseback with engraved logo,
* 100 meters/330 feet water resistant

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

FS: Zodiac Speed Dragon chronograph**REDUCED** Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Zodiac Speed Dragon chronograph**REDUCED**   FS: Zodiac Speed Dragon chronograph**REDUCED** Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 pm

bump for reduction
Back to top Go down

FS: Zodiac Speed Dragon chronograph**REDUCED**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: The Lounge Sales Forum :: Watch Sales & Trades-
Jump to: