The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal  Empty
PostSubject: Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal    Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:56 pm

I dont know the seller from a hole in the ground, but this is a good deal for sure, he reduced this to $1250 ::

Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal  IMG_0751

For sale is my Ball Ionosphere on bracelet with the black dial and silver subs. This is 93-95%, would be higher but there are a few small barely notable swirls on the bracelet and some rash on the back of the lugs from strap changes that do not photograph. Crystal perfect, keeps amazing time and the tritium tubes are a sight to behold at night. Comes with outer and inner box/papers/manual. 43 mm dial not counting crown, all chrono hands reset perfectly.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J2EeDJ0SvdGfBsdEQyejnYs2XTmuUmP8pgNKi7Xf6hs?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/HxueWu3vB2Rj9HyyVbOutos2XTmuUmP8pgNKi7Xf6hs?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/TMJ62KKGiGlw58GKVoUJAYs2XTmuUmP8pgNKi7Xf6hs?feat=directlink

I'm trying to post links to my Picasa account, let me know if these dont open and I can email more pics directly, and I also have a few more photos available upon request. PayPal only to confirmed accounts and shipped to your door. Asking a very reasonable $1250, shipping included, I'll eat the PayPal fees.

I'm more of a reader on these message boards than a poster as you can see, though I've traded on WUS before, bought several items off of TZ, WUS, and TRF, on The Bay for 12 yrs with 100% feedback. Please PM me with any questions and I'll do my best to answer them in a timely fashion. More than happy to discuss over the phone or arrange local pick up
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal    Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:24 pm

That's a REAL stunner Eric ! Very Happy ..Looks like it's built like a tank TOO !
It's got those cool tritium tubes, is the perfect size, and looks like it
is really in UNBELIVABLE shape as well ! ..What a NICE deal !!!
..Thanks for finding and showing this link !

Last edited by AtomicTom on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal    Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:25 pm

I will give you 1250.00 for your Breitling Steelfish and you can buy the Ball Big E, that thing will look hot on you! Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal  933578
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal    Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:45 pm

if i didnt have the stormchaser i would jump on that...they are too similar......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal    Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ball Ionoshpere Hot Deal
Page 1 of 1