The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???

Go down 
+6
smellody
barnbuilder
Chris S.
Anomaly
ericf4
TAZMAN64
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Empty
PostSubject: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:35 am

HELL YES IT DID!!! and many more. im blown away by my new seawolf, i cant seem to stop looking at it. the watch is 45.4 mm wide and 18mm thick so its not a small watch but not to big either, it weighs in at 159 grams so its very compfortable to wear. the fit and finish is perfect in every way, i went over the entire watch with a magnafirer and can not find a flaw anywhere. the watch is not at this time running within cosc specs, its at +7 to 8 seconds a day. im not worried about it yet, i will give it a couple weeks to see if it will come down and if not i will send it in for regulating. the packaging is second to none. i had to laugh at my self, never owning a breitling when i first opened the watch box, there was no watch to be seen and i about flipped out. but there is a second soft case inside which holds the watch. the seawolf is a great addition to my collection, it has taken the top spot, but the rgm is a close second. my collection has gone in the same direction as have others who have been doing this for quite some time, its no longer about quanity, its now all about quality!! thanks guys. steve DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? PB084942bsw9 DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? PB084929bsw8 DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? PB034885bsw4
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:24 am

Welcome to the club. Great watch great brand.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:15 am

Great pics Steve!

I feel just like you do about my Seawolf, it is the KING of my collection!

Glad you are enjoying yours so much!

Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Impressive Steve, I'm envious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Nice pick up.

Enjoy that bad boy.
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:22 pm

what's not to like with this Breitling, great looking in every way.

I think I like this dial color the best

Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Great watch, great pictures! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:14 pm

thanks guys, its awesome when you get a new watch that is every thing and more that you had exspected. hey ron, when i saw the slate grey dial i knew it was the one i wanted, when i called to buy it, they only had the blue dial in stock. but i stuck to my guns and waited until he got me the grey. thanks again steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Steve you rock my friend! i own three Breitlings and they all have meet my expectations and then some, if i could just get the damn blue steelfish from Big E i would have all the bases covered and could be looking for an on-deck hitter!! Alot of guys dont care for Breitling and to them i say YOU SUCK;-)
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:00 pm

hey trevor, i dont know how anyone could not like breitlings? but everyone has diferant taste. i have noticed that guys that have breitlings in there collection never stop at just one. i for one will always be on the look out for number 2 ect. they have a lot in there collection that i realy like the designs of and i now know there quality. thanks again trevor for all of your help. steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:07 pm

That looks really nice.
That's the color dial I would get.

I'd like to have the Seawolf or the Skyland.

Now I'm leaning toward the Seawolf. Very Happy

Great pictures of a great piece.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Again, awesome watch. I've only owned one B'ling (an Aeromarine Colt GMT) and was very impressed with the quality. I'd love to own a "mini" Steelfish (42mm) or the Seawolf (possibly in titanium).
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Congratulations Steve! I too have become a fan of Breitiling. Glad the watch was to your liking and them some!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:23 pm

cali kid wrote:
Steve you rock my friend! i own three Breitlings and they all have meet my expectations and then some, if i could just get the damn blue steelfish from Big E i would have all the bases covered and could be looking for an on-deck hitter!! Alot of guys dont care for Breitling and to them i say YOU SUCK;-)

If Eric won't sell you his, here's one:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-mint-99%25-breitling-steelfish-blue-dial-469637.html
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Steve, when I saw you had picked this watch up, I knew it was most likely going
to be one of, if not THE favorite in your collection sir ! Very Happy ..I don't have a Breitling,
but remember how Alan, Trevor, and others said that the watch is at such a high
level, that it all becomes about quality, not quantity like you had said. DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? 803574 It's
something to hear how much you are enjoying this watch. Literally sounds like
the kind of watch that you will never grow tired of. Between the historical brand,
FANTASTIC looks, and TOP notch quality, this Seawolf just has to be pure FUN
to have, and it also must be incredibly satisfying TOO ! ..It's very cool to see just
how much you enjoy, as well as appreciate this watch sir ! ..Thanks for the update,
along with extra pics by the way !!!

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Thanks John but i was hoping for a brother in-law price since i've hooked Big E up a few times!!! DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? 744742 Eric is never going to let that killer piece go, i just like to bust his, well i just like to bust his! Shocked Eric is a great guy and that Breitling was one of if not his first really fine watch he purchased and i like to remind him of it every chance i get! That said i think 1700.00 is too much when you can find a new piece for 2 grand if you look hard enough!!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:42 pm

I hear you Trevor.....just hoping to break down Eric a little so he would feel bad (as he should for all you have done for him Very Happy ) so then he would basically just hand the watch over to you. SORRY for the HIJACK of your thread Steve......I apologize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:42 am

Congrats, it sure is beautiful!
A timepiece to be very proud of.
Great color on the Breitling, and the pics are excellent.
Back to top Go down
Breez
Associate
Breez

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:28 pm

Great watch. Really tremendous. You did a fine job with the pics. I love everything about the Seawolf. The dial and numbers on dial. Of course the bracelet. The case size is just about perfect. Just a beautiful dive watch. Congrats to you. I can imagine how pumped you are. That is a watch I want to add to my collection someday soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Welcome to the Breitling club! I bought my first Breitling in '96 and still own that one. I have always been of the opinion that Breitling offers the very best quality and good looks you can get for the money. Enjoy yours Steve!
BJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???   DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DID BREITLING MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS???
Page 1 of 1