The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS: SINN U2 (blowout price)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DMB
Associate
DMB

FS:  SINN U2 (blowout price) Empty
PostSubject: FS: SINN U2 (blowout price)   FS:  SINN U2 (blowout price) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:44 pm

For sale is a Sinn U2 with all boxes, tool, CD, manual, but no warranty card. The case has no marks except a few VERY minor and light hairlines around one or two of the lugs. The bracelet was purchased after the watch, and has seen very little use. There are one or two VERY light hairlines on the clasp. The crystal and bezel are fine. The first second mark after the bezel pip is red and not black as it should be. It came from the manufacturer that way and has not been altered. There is also a very minor scratch on the outer edge of the bezel between the 30 and 35 marker, that can be seen in a pic below. It is barely noticeable except in pics. The moisture tab at 6:00 is shows a very pale blue hue, which it has when new. Sinn recommends servicing when it is dark blue. I purchased the watch pre-owned, in October and have worn it sparingly. The UTC hand, as well as all other hands line up perfectly. The watch keeps good time and functions as it should.

I'm asking $1550 (reduced), Paypal/Shipping included. CONUS only, no trades. Strap not included in sale.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by DMB on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: FS: SINN U2 (blowout price)   FS:  SINN U2 (blowout price) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Top notch seller!

Associate
DMB

PostSubject: Re: FS: SINN U2 (blowout price)   FS:  SINN U2 (blowout price) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:27 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: FS: SINN U2 (blowout price)   FS:  SINN U2 (blowout price) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:29 pm

unreal this is still here....I paid a few hundred more and well worth it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS: SINN U2 (blowout price)   FS:  SINN U2 (blowout price) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Couldnt buy from a better man and if you like Sinn this is a sweet watch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS: SINN U2 (blowout price)   FS:  SINN U2 (blowout price) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:15 pm

cali kid wrote:
Couldnt buy from a better man and if you like Sinn this is a sweet watch!

+1 on both counts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS: SINN U2 (blowout price)   FS:  SINN U2 (blowout price) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:37 am

Is this still for sale? please mail me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], am a little suspicious of the red marking, I also thought these watches were made of super hardened unmarkable steel, if it doesn't come with the strap, does it come with the bracelet in the later pics?, any pics of the back of the watch?

Cheers, Gerry.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: FS: SINN U2 (blowout price)   FS:  SINN U2 (blowout price) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:26 pm

I believe that it has sold. David can confirm, but I think that it went a month or so ago.

PostSubject: Re: FS: SINN U2 (blowout price)   FS:  SINN U2 (blowout price) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:48 am

Thanks anyway, Gerry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: SINN U2 (blowout price)   FS:  SINN U2 (blowout price) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: SINN U2 (blowout price)
Page 1 of 1