The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last watch for 2010 Omega Bond

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thianwong
Senior Associate

Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond Empty
PostSubject: Last watch for 2010 Omega Bond   Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:01 am

This older model completes the Omega collection now..love it...auto, 41mm wide...

Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond 5308859100_43f8aa223e_b
dial 2 plant by thianwong1, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Last watch for 2010 Omega Bond   Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:11 am

Great looking watch Thian!

Enjoy!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Last watch for 2010 Omega Bond   Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Thian, what A WATCH, and WHAT A COLLECTION sir !!!!! Very Happy This is REALLY one to
love ! Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond 203558 ..Congratulations to you !!! Just can't express how EPIC this Seamaster is !
Many times when we think of these watches, we kind of see them a celebrities of the
watch world. They are in magazines, on T.V., and on billboards for example. Many of
us just end up seeing pictures of them, but having one of your own has to be pretty
OUTSTANDING ! ..Just having an Omega of ANY type would actually be GREAT, but
you really outdid yourself here with this one Thian ! Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond 46145 Just take that almost slate
blue on the dial, and bezel for instance ! That is TOO GOOD ! ..The way in which it
sets off the markers, and numbers everywhere is BEYOND cool. On top of that it gives
off the just the right amount of class, while also kicking in a NICE amount of genuine
sportiness. ..AWESOME sir ! Just AWESOME ! I REALLY like how Omega mixes in those
small dots on the bezel as well. It makes for an especially unique, and special look
together with the other markers, and numbers. Same goes for the dial itself, with it's
dot markers meeting with the classic rectangles. Again, it's the perfect match here
with both pure class, as well as pure sport coming together ! ..It honestly..ROCKS !!! Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond 933578
Yet another thing to love about this watch, has to be the style in which Omega went
with on these hands. They have that elegant steel finish, and that along with the
skeletonized theme, takes things to a whole new level. Once again, you have a mixing
of styles here with a dive watch hand look, actually becoming a little more dressy here.
I also like how the minute hand happens to have the triangle up at the top, while the
hour hand goes with a circle at the end. NEAT stuff once again !!! ..Even the second
hand adds in some sport with a great little finishing accent there as well. Guess these
are the kinds of things that help set watches apert from eachother. There just seem
to be countless small, along with BIG details that makes watches like your Seamaster
one of a kind. That wave pattern on the dial is a good example for instance. When you
see that, you know it's the dial of this Seamaster here. It's a LOOK that we all know,
and it goes back to this Omega kind of being a genuine celebrity in the watch world !
..I mean James Bond has even worn this watch ! ..Now THAT'S cool right there Thian !!! Cool
So, really you have a watch that stands out for ALOT of reasons. Let's not forget the
second to none workmanship, and quality either sir ! ..Just looking at the shape, and
construction of the case, and bracelet lets you know that this watch doesn't just look
good, it IS good..all the way around. The angles, and shapes that are on the bezel,
as well as in the bracelet itself are very very BEAUTIFUL imho, and they DEFINITELY
seem to be a step above the competetion in every way from what I can see. Your
picture gives a REAL sense of just how EPIC, and legendary this watch has become,
and genuinely is Thian ! Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond 46145 ..The look, the quality, the size, as well as excellent
movement inside of this one is UNFORGETTABLE ! ..Congratulations on having such a
great watch here, and I hope you..Enjoy !!!

EPIC watch, EPIC PIC !

Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Last watch for 2010 Omega Bond   Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:44 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Thian, what A WATCH, and WHAT A COLLECTION sir !!!!! Very Happy This is REALLY one to
love ! Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond 203558 ..Congratulations to you !!! Just can't express how EPIC this Seamaster is !
Many times when we think of these watches, we kind of see them a celebrities of the
watch world. They are in magazines, on T.V., and on billboards for example. Many of
us just end up seeing pictures of them, but having one of your own has to be pretty
you really outdid yourself here with this one Thian ! Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond 46145 Just take that almost slate
blue on the dial, and bezel for instance ! That is TOO GOOD ! ..The way in which it
sets off the markers, and numbers everywhere is BEYOND cool. On top of that it gives
off the just the right amount of class, while also kicking in a NICE amount of genuine
sportiness. ..AWESOME sir ! Just AWESOME ! I REALLY like how Omega mixes in those
small dots on the bezel as well. It makes for an especially unique, and special look
together with the other markers, and numbers. Same goes for the dial itself, with it's
dot markers meeting with the classic rectangles. Again, it's the perfect match here
with both pure class, as well as pure sport coming together ! ..It honestly..ROCKS !!! Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond 933578
Yet another thing to love about this watch, has to be the style in which Omega went
with on these hands. They have that elegant steel finish, and that along with the
skeletonized theme, takes things to a whole new level. Once again, you have a mixing
of styles here with a dive watch hand look, actually becoming a little more dressy here.
I also like how the minute hand happens to have the triangle up at the top, while the
hour hand goes with a circle at the end. NEAT stuff once again !!! ..Even the second
hand adds in some sport with a great little finishing accent there as well. Guess these
are the kinds of things that help set watches apert from eachother. There just seem
to be countless small, along with BIG details that makes watches like your Seamaster
one of a kind. That wave pattern on the dial is a good example for instance. When you
see that, you know it's the dial of this Seamaster here. It's a LOOK that we all know,
and it goes back to this Omega kind of being a genuine celebrity in the watch world !
..I mean James Bond has even worn this watch ! ..Now THAT'S cool right there Thian !!! Cool
So, really you have a watch that stands out for ALOT of reasons. Let's not forget the
second to none workmanship, and quality either sir ! ..Just looking at the shape, and
construction of the case, and bracelet lets you know that this watch doesn't just look
good, it IS good..all the way around. The angles, and shapes that are on the bezel,
as well as in the bracelet itself are very very BEAUTIFUL imho, and they DEFINITELY
picture gives a REAL sense of just how EPIC, and legendary this watch has become,
and genuinely is Thian ! Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond 46145 ..The look, the quality, the size, as well as excellent
movement inside of this one is UNFORGETTABLE ! ..Congratulations on having such a

EPIC watch, EPIC PIC !

Thank, Tom, for taking the time to comment. All that you say is true to me haha! The watch appeared suddenly along with two $4.000usd Rolex subs already in the display case. Well, seeing this full sized 41mm version, I knew it was special to find here in Japan! No box etc, just the watch...priced at $1100usd. I tried it on and it fit my small 6.5 inch wrist perfectly! I knew I had to grab it before someone else did.
As for the details on this first gen Bond auto, you touched on all the finer points in close examination. The hands were something I thought would take getting used to, but in truth, they are quite nice and easy to read due to the metal catching ambient light. Polishing all the tarnish away, I could see all the design angles on the watch, causing me to appreciate this model!
Accuracy is excellent, the watch never having been opened -the red dot still intact at the caseback edge showing it had never been opened! Still not able to find what year it was made, but from other posters, whose serial # starts with 81008xx, mine could be from around 2002/3 or so.
For now, this watch gets the most wear time and bonding (no pun intended!) time! hehehe!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Last watch for 2010 Omega Bond   Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 am

thianwong wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

EPIC watch, EPIC PIC !

Thank, Tom, for taking the time to comment. All that you say is true to me haha! The watch appeared suddenly along with two $4.000usd Rolex subs already in the display case. Well, seeing this full sized 41mm version, I knew it was special to find here in Japan! No box etc, just the watch...priced at $1100usd. I tried it on and it fit my small 6.5 inch wrist perfectly! I knew I had to grab it before someone else did.
As for the details on this first gen Bond auto, you touched on all the finer points in close examination. The hands were something I thought would take getting used to, but in truth, they are quite nice and easy to read due to the metal catching ambient light. Polishing all the tarnish away, I could see all the design angles on the watch, causing me to appreciate this model!
Accuracy is excellent, the watch never having been opened -the red dot still intact at the caseback edge showing it had never been opened! Still not able to find what year it was made, but from other posters, whose serial # starts with 81008xx, mine could be from around 2002/3 or so.
For now, this watch gets the most wear time and bonding (no pun intended!) time! hehehe!

You're very very welcome Thian ! Smile ..Thank YOU for giving some more EXTRA info on this
Omega of yours ! ..It looks GREEAAATT ! The whole "never been opened" thing is neat too !
..Enjoy that one Mr. Bond ! Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond 46145

Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: Last watch for 2010 Omega Bond   Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:41 am

Congrats on a great watch. Really like the 2531.80. Your pics make me miss my 2220.80 (coaxial version) - I really regret selling that bad boy.
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Last watch for 2010 Omega Bond   Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:58 am

Well, the Bond model has replaced the Omega X-33 for a bit now......never thought it could happen haha! Something about this model just calls to be worn! Nicely balanced, smart looking, toolish yet dressy....strange! haha!

Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond 5333055510_12cc1b193d_b
Montage Bond Misty Mountain by thianwong1, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last watch for 2010 Omega Bond   Last watch for 2010  Omega Bond Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last watch for 2010 Omega Bond
Page 1 of 1