The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???

Go down 
+2
Northwestguy
TAZMAN64
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??? Empty
PostSubject: NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???   NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:05 pm

i myself have never had one, but this year i do. ive been a smoker since i was 17 ive quit a couple times only to go back, so hopefuly this time it will be for good. i bought one of those electronic cigs and it seems to work pretty good. ive been trying to get back in shape, since i wasted my back 10 years ago and havent worked since. i ended up putting on a lot of weight, i had more chins then a chineese phone book LOL. so i went on a diet and have done great, at the time i hurt my back i was 6'1 and 210lbs in great shape, now im 6'0 222 as of today and would like to get down to 200-205lbs i sure feel a hell of alot better now. if i could kick the habbit with out putting on any weight i will be one happy SOB. i know this is going to be hard but im just going to take it one day at a time. steve
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???   NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:21 pm

Good luck Steve. One day at a time and "LIVE" in the moment! My resolution is to be a better husband and a better father. "Time flies by".......kind of a funky symbolism there considering my watch-love but, so true!
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???   NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:41 pm

To become fatter than I have over the last two weeks of vacation. I want to become so large that they will Need to take out a wall of my home to get me out..with a forklift of course..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???   NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:34 am

Stick with it Steve, those things are bad for you! Eric, now thats a fun one just eatin' and watch forums and you'll be there in no time! I'm just hoping for a happy healthy year for all!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???   NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Those are some GREAT New Years Resolutions ! NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??? 803574 Keep up the good work
there Steve. It sounds like it's very very hard to stop smoking, but I think it
will be well worth it later on sir ! ..Congratulations on your diet, and losing
weight there as well !!!! NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??? 46145 Like you said, just take it one day at a time,
and in no time, you will reach your goal ! ..John, EXCELLENT resolution as
well sir ! VERY COOL of you ! Cool ..Eric ! Funny stuff there sir !!! lol!
The holidays can REALLY be enjoyable. ..I myself, am going to go with
Trevor's resolution, and hope all of us have that Happy Healthy Year !!!!

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???   NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:08 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:
i myself have never had one, but this year i do. ive been a smoker since i was 17 ive quit a couple times only to go back, so hopefuly this time it will be for good. i bought one of those electronic cigs and it seems to work pretty good. ive been trying to get back in shape, since i wasted my back 10 years ago and havent worked since. i ended up putting on a lot of weight, i had more chins then a chineese phone book LOL. so i went on a diet and have done great, at the time i hurt my back i was 6'1 and 210lbs in great shape, now im 6'0 222 as of today and would like to get down to 200-205lbs i sure feel a hell of alot better now. if i could kick the habbit with out putting on any weight i will be one happy SOB. i know this is going to be hard but im just going to take it one day at a time. steve

Steve, I'm right there with ya...maybe we oughta start a support group!! LOL!

I moved recently from SoCal to Indiana, and from a large open building to a smaller office that pretty much stays closed up due to the weather. Only a few others work here, but none smokes and even I noticed the smell of cigarettes on my clothes when I'd come back in after taking a smoke break......so I told 'em I'd quit as of the first of the year. Had my last cigarette yesterday...

I considered an e-cigarette, but decided to drop 'em "cold turkey".....we'll see......

Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???   NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:13 pm

25or6to4 wrote:
TAZMAN64 wrote:

Steve, I'm right there with ya...maybe we oughta start a support group!! LOL!

I moved recently from SoCal to Indiana, and from a large open building to a smaller office that pretty much stays closed up due to the weather. Only a few others work here, but none smokes and even I noticed the smell of cigarettes on my clothes when I'd come back in after taking a smoke break......so I told 'em I'd quit as of the first of the year. Had my last cigarette yesterday...

I considered an e-cigarette, but decided to drop 'em "cold turkey".....we'll see......

goodluck to you on quiting, its fricking hard. steve
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???   NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:35 pm

I resolve to be more resolute.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???   NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:28 am

Good luck on quitting. I gave up tobacco cold turkey three years ago. Did'nt kill anybody (that they can prove) but it does get easier with a little time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???   NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???
Page 1 of 1