The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well i'm new here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
loosecannon
Associate

well i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: well i'm new here   well i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:59 pm

i'm from new jersey south that is,and my name is bill but friends call me loosecannon,for reasons unknown ha,ha.i ride in a MC club and thats how i got the name i have been riding harleys all my life.my dad rode and been on the back of his bike since i was 3,he got me my frist harley when i turn 16 and never looked back.I sell cars for FORD for about 6 years now but did roofing for 25 years bad back now.i started collecting watches for only 4 years now never had or wore a watch before that.i have had over 60 watches which i either traded or sold to have others.i do this cause of lack of money and want so many i only have about 10 watches now sales were slow for some time and needed money,but things are better now and want to build back up my collection.Z-FREAK can say that.i came from another watch forum.i was invited here by RON barnbuilder,who i have sold and traded with before as other many people there.i have a daughter that is 22 and is a nurse making more money than her father.i wouldn't want it any other way.my wife of 18 yrs now is the best i could be with and is the love of my life her name is linda but i call her other things.well looking forward to being here often and meeting new people and hanging with old friends i already know..
Back to top Go down
loosecannon
Associate

well i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: well i'm new here   well i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:39 pm

[quote="i have the same bike and year in black of corseflhjim"]Hey Bill and welcome, I also ride and have been since 1975, 07' Electra Glide Classic.[/quotek] i have the same bike and year in black of corse
Back to top Go down
loosecannon
Associate

well i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: well i'm new here   well i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Z-Freak wrote:
BILL!

REALLY good to see you here man!

I appreciate you stopping by!

no wonder i haven't seen you around brother,hope all is well with you and family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

well i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: well i'm new here   well i'm new here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well i'm new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: