The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to select the right watch forum..

Go down 
+7
andrema
AtomicTom
Chris S.
sixtysix
max
ericf4
Anomaly
11 posters
AuthorMessage

How to select the right watch forum.. Empty
PostSubject: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 am

Hi guys,

I know we have a lot of crossover members between XMT and DWC, and we all agree they are the 2 forums who have the coolest members. For those who may not make it over on a regular basis, I wanted to share this, as I think you might find it pretty funny.

http://www.thedivewatchconnection.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7879

afro
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:42 am

OMGOSH how funny!

Video and post of the year so far!

And I agree SCM64, DWC and XMT are the coolest watch sites going!

Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:57 am

I go based on smell.
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:08 am

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Wow I havn't laughed like that in a while!! How to select the right watch forum.. 744742

How to select the right watch forum.. Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:03 pm

How to select the right watch forum.. 744742 Hall of Fame material right there. How to select the right watch forum.. 744742
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Sounds FUNNY ! Smile ..Not a member there yet though, so I can't view it ! Embarassed

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Oscar...nuff said Very Happy

Associate
DMB

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:01 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Sounds FUNNY ! Smile ..Not a member there yet though, so I can't view it ! Embarassed

It's OK Tom, we don't bite. Some of us don't smell too good, but we are harmless. Come on over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm

I avoid forums where the majority of members have Kool Aid stains around their mouths.....

CJ
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 am

So which forum has the best groupies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:44 am

merichar wrote:

Only XMT and DWC are deserving of groupies. How to select the right watch forum.. 74725
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:52 am

I like places where the bleeding heart tv watch buyers reign supreme.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:15 am

SCM64 wrote:
merichar wrote:

Only XMT and DWC are deserving of groupies. How to select the right watch forum.. 74725

Booyah!

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:18 am

E X C E L L E N T cheers and.............way too funny!
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:34 am

Hilarious - Saw it on DWC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:54 am

DMB wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

It's OK Tom, we don't bite. Some of us don't smell too good, but we are harmless. Come on over.

Tom, much as you enjoy watches and love to research them DWC would be a great place for you to visit, amazing collections and the guys dont care what kind of watches you own, they treat everyone the same! Very friendly funny place with caring people!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:57 am

Seattle wrote:
I avoid forums where the majority of members have Kool Aid stains around their mouths.....

CJ

Most of the guys at DWC have never heard of shopnbc or JS so you dont see many invicta watches and the only koolaid talk is now that David (DMB) has picked up his third Rolex!! How to select the right watch forum.. 46145
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Hey Trev! Hope you and yours had a great Holiday Season!
Sorry, only responded to the post title......"How to Pick the right watch forum"
My response is in no way suggesting that the fine folks at DWC are Kool Aid drinkers.
Should have read more of the posts and saw the direction...DOH!!!

See ya around pal!

CJ

cali kid wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

Most of the guys at DWC have never heard of shopnbc or JS so you dont see many invicta watches and the only koolaid talk is now that David (DMB) has picked up his third Rolex!! How to select the right watch forum.. 46145
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:28 pm

DMB wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

cali kid wrote:
DMB wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

Tom, much as you enjoy watches and love to research them DWC would be a great place for you to visit, amazing collections and the guys dont care what kind of watches you own, they treat everyone the same! Very friendly funny place with caring people!

cheers Thanks DMB, and Trevor ! ..Definitely going to have to make my way over there at some time in
the future. Sounds like a REALLY FUN place ! ..By the way, did get to see the video by the way, thanks
to Steven sending me a direct link to the video !!! I laughed the entire time I watched it. HILARIOUS !
..Thanks again guys !!!

PostSubject: Re: How to select the right watch forum..   How to select the right watch forum.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to select the right watch forum..
Page 1 of 1