The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.

Go down 
+4
smellody
AtomicTom
Anomaly
Northwestguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Empty
PostSubject: 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.   2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:00 pm

I have heard so much about Stone Creek Straps that I had to take a look for myself. Thanks William (watchdaddy)! I contacted Jeanna and had several discussions with her and then placed my order. I highly recommend Jeanna. She is a total professional and she is most definitely a great communicator and is very service oriented. Her work is impeccable and her packaging is a wonderful addition to the whole deal. I ordered a 22mm alligator with creme contrast stitching and rolled edges for my Omega PO. I also see that it will be a beaut on my Mido Baroncelli.

2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4061
2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4062
2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4063
2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4064
2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4065
2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4066
2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4067
2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4068
2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4069
2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4074

Now, I wanted to put the strap on the PO but I didn't want to mess up the lugs so I had to wait until a new tool arrived:

2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4070
2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4071
2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4072

The pliers are wonderful and made the change from bracelet to strap easy and "mark" free. I just went slowly and had no slips or misses. A bit pricey for the tool but I can use it on several other watches as well so I feel it was worth it for me. I think the strap looks great on the PO and I will have to try it on the Baroncelli. What do you guys think?

2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. IMG_4091

Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.   2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Fancy strap...

Fancy tool...

Very nice!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.   2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Thinking this is REALLY GREAT John ! ..The service from Stone Creek, and Jeanna sounds
exceptional. While the strap itself is just as impressive sir. Very Happy It's something to see how the
texture of it is. It's super classy, and that color is THE best. It genuinely looks like it was
made for your Omega, and probably your Mido as well ! 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. 803574 ..You can feel the quality from
here to tell you the truth. The alligator, the stitching, and that CLASP are just excellent. This
is something to be VERY happy with John. Holy COW ! ..Then you have that neat tool there
to make everything easier on top of it all. Seems like it was well worth getting, because you
did a TERRIFIC job taking that bracelet off, and adding this super strap right here ! Congrats
to you on picking both of these up, and ..Enjoy !!!

P.S. That packaging is great too !

Super strap, tool, and pictures !

PostSubject: Re: 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.   2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:29 pm

I need that tool, been wanting to put my seawolf on rubber or leather but don't want to dick up the lugs and it looks like a tough one to change out! Strap is cool and the packaging has a womens touch and is very sweet! Two great scores!!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.   2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:13 pm

I saw the strap. . .awesome.
As for that tool? OFF THE WRIST! Sweet!
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.   2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:59 am

Smokin Strap John.
That brown gator black dial combo is all class.
Don't have the heavy duty version but do use similar tweezer type.
Very handy.

2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. 224831d1255590102-bergeron-6825-vs-horotec-tweezer-msa10-306a-jpg
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.   2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Very Nice 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. 203558

Like Jeffery said you got the big dog pliers.

That Po looks Gorgeous, Congrats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.   2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Have you tried that tool to change leather straps or is it just to change bracelets?

Where could we pick up that nice tool? What is shipping time?

Gerald
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.   2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 am

Here a 2 links:

http://www.ofrei.com/page237.html

about halfway down the page.

AND

http://www.esslinger.com/watchbandtools.aspx?page=2

near the bottom of the page.

Shipping is fast............ 3-4 days.

Have not tried them on a leather strap but I would think you would be better off using a springbar tool on one side at a time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.   2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.   2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:18 am

great combo...very vintage mil looking!
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.   2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:44 am

very nice strap John!
excellent tool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.   2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 additional arrivals.......1 strap and 1 tool.
Page 1 of 1