The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS - vintage Tissot Seastar Navigator chrono with Valjoux cal. 7734

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FS - vintage Tissot Seastar Navigator chrono with Valjoux cal. 7734 Empty
PostSubject: FS - vintage Tissot Seastar Navigator chrono with Valjoux cal. 7734   FS - vintage Tissot Seastar Navigator chrono with Valjoux cal. 7734 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:00 pm

You just can't keep them all, as much as you try…

Up for sale is a cherry vintage Tissot Seastar Navigator chronograph with a rhythmic slow-beating Valjoux cal. 7734 running inside. Please reference the dozen un-retouched detailed pics for clarity of its condition, taken about two weeks ago. I purchased this from the personal collection of a contributing writer for one of the prominent watch magazines. My opinion is that very few of these Tissots seen nowadays remain looking this clean. The metal bezel has luckily not seen too many shopping carts or elevator doors and has been nicely cared for along with the rest of the case considering its age. I can't see any scratches at all on the crystal, but I'm also not looking at it with an 8X loupe. The strap does show a fair amount of wear however as has the lettering on the tang clasp. The dimensions come out to roughly 41mm without factoring in the crown and about 43mm lug to lug with the thickness being around 13mm. The crown is unsigned which is accurate to the model. It is a hand-wound movement (not auto) so FYI, and the counters having only two sub-registers will only tally to 30 minutes. It is running well but has not been serviced by me in the last few years but was serviced before I received it in 2008.

My plan is to flip this for some $$ to fund some nice fishing gear for the upcoming season so help a guy out onto the water please. Asking $700 which I believe is priced fairly for a specimen in this shape. Fedex to CONUS and Paypal will be picked up by me, and want to deal with a seller with at least 10+ posts. Thanks for looking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

FS - vintage Tissot Seastar Navigator chrono with Valjoux cal. 7734 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS - vintage Tissot Seastar Navigator chrono with Valjoux cal. 7734   FS - vintage Tissot Seastar Navigator chrono with Valjoux cal. 7734 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:14 pm

^ bump with a few more pics.

I photoshopped these a bit for exposure and shot these a few months ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

FS - vintage Tissot Seastar Navigator chrono with Valjoux cal. 7734
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: The Lounge Sales Forum :: Watch Sales & Trades-
Jump to: