The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swiss army 500m

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Swiss army 500m Empty
PostSubject: Swiss army 500m   Swiss army 500m Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Swiss army 500m Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss army 500m   Swiss army 500m Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:22 pm

What an awesome watch Jeje ! ..It's great because it is the kind of
watch that looks SO well made, and thought out. There is this real
elegance about it ! However there is also a tough side to this one
as well. The bezel alone is worth the price here imho. Smile ..It's really
a neat way to get into a Victorinox that's for sure. Thank you for
finding this for us !

Consigliere
sixtysix

Swiss army 500m Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss army 500m   Swiss army 500m Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:19 am

Nice watch! Good deal, too. I bought one in the sales forum at WUS for $200....in the same shape as that one. I usually see them for $230 - $275 used...that model is at least a couple years old since it doesn't say Victorinox on the dial. There were some good deals on these when VSA closing out a lot of old models over the last year or so.

I think the best price I found one for new (bracelet model, no Victorinox on dial) was about $300 when I was looking.

Swiss army 500m Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

Swiss army 500m Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss army 500m   Swiss army 500m Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:52 am

sixtysix wrote:
Nice watch! Good deal, too. I bought one in the sales forum at WUS for $200....in the same shape as that one. I usually see them for $230 - $275 used...that model is at least a couple years old since it doesn't say Victorinox on the dial. There were some good deals on these when VSA closing out a lot of old models over the last year or so.

I think the best price I found one for new (bracelet model, no Victorinox on dial) was about $300 when I was looking.

Thanks I just learned the why of the Victorinox or not on the dial. The question was raised on AWF but no replies.
I did not know but I bought one too ,250 BNIB so I don't feel bad and I got the V. on the dial so its a new version hehehe cheers
They do go for 300 but a seller on the bay got a best offer and he took my 250. The watch is a great catch, nice weight and killer looks

Swiss army 500m P1030463
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swiss army 500m Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss army 500m   Swiss army 500m Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swiss army 500m
Page 1 of 1