The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom  "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped  Empty
PostSubject: SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped    SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom  "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 pm

SOLD!!: SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped

This is a brand new, one of a kind custom watch made, sealed, and tested using all new premium quality custom parts.

BASE WATCH: SEIKO SKX007
DIAL: XW "UDT SUB" with white Superluminova
HANDS: "TRI-COLOR" red, white, and black hands with white Superluminova
CHAPTER: Satin blasted steel
CRYSTAL: SEIKO Hardlex
BEZEL INSERT: Omega-style "Inner Red"
BEZEL: Satin blasted "Triple Grip"
CASEBACK: Sterile

PIX....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The price includes registered airmail shipping with tracking. EMS shipping available at additional cost depending on the destination.

Payment by Paypal ONLY please, and please contact me by email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to confirm availability and I'll give you the Paypal address.

Thanks,

Jake B

Last edited by Jake B on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom  "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped    SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom  "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:52 am

Jake, is this a 42mm case? I've got to get a watch from you and saw the pics of Noah and the new watch we helped get him on DWC! You, Luke. Barry and SAS had a whole bunch to do with, i was just proud to help out! I've got to add one of your watches to my collection! Bought many parts from Noah but i want the real deal thats already finished and done right.... Not sure this one is the one i'm after but will check the site out and email you with a few idea's!

Trevor
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped    SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom  "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:01 am

Very Nice Jake! That bezel and inner red ring is super good looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped    SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom  "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:51 am

cali kid wrote:
Jake, is this a 42mm case? I've got to get a watch from you and saw the pics of Noah and the new watch we helped get him on DWC! You, Luke. Barry and SAS had a whole bunch to do with, i was just proud to help out! I've got to add one of your watches to my collection! Bought many parts from Noah but i want the real deal thats already finished and done right.... Not sure this one is the one i'm after but will check the site out and email you with a few idea's!

Trevor

Sounds great, man...Anytime! (Bezel is 41mm w/o crown etc..)

Jake B

Last edited by Jake B on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped    SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom  "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:52 am

Northwestguy wrote:
Very Nice Jake! That bezel and inner red ring is super good looking.

Hey thanks..I wanted the reds to really "pop"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped    SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom  "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOLD!!!! SEIKO SKX007 one-of-a-kind custom "SUB-UDT" diver....$275 shipped
Page 1 of 1