The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow Empty
PostSubject: Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow   Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Looks like a new watch from Ball watch is on the way called the Stormchaser DLC Glow.
It "pays tribute to those courageous men who brave the most extreme conditions in the
name of science, storm chasers." Some of the specifications include a black PVD stainless
steel 43mm case, Eta 7750 movement, engraved case-back with Josh Wurman's Doppler
on Wheels, water resistance of 100m, black dial with sixty six microtubes of gas, hour,
minute, and small seconds counters at the 6, 12, and 9 o'clock positions, Tachymeter
on bezel, rangefinder on flange, and 3 o'clock positioned date window. There is also a
leather strap, and stainless steel bracelet available.

Here are a couple of pictures, along with the link to where this info, and more can be
found..Enjoy !

http://www.swisstime.ch/pgs/rwi-pgs-prod-lgs-en-idp-2321.html

Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow I_2321_1

Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow I_2321_2

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow   Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Would like to get a DLC watch. I have been interested in Ball for quite some time but haven't seen "THE ONE" yet. This one has a very busy dial........too many "lines" I think. The indices seem to gather all the visual focus and become a bit distracting. Thanks for the find Tom. Great to see what is new from the different companies.
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow   Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:39 pm

I have a storm chaser and feel this version is an abomination of shit design. With ball?
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow   Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:00 am

Northwestguy wrote:
Would like to get a DLC watch. I have been interested in Ball for quite some time but haven't seen "THE ONE" yet. This one has a very busy dial........too many "lines" I think. The indices seem to gather all the visual focus and become a bit distracting. Thanks for the find Tom. Great to see what is new from the different companies.

ericf4 wrote:
I have a storm chaser and feel this version is an abomination of shit design. With ball?

Ball really does make some neat looking watches John, and the DLC is very intriguing too. Also seeing
that busyness you are talking about with this one with the hash marks. Guess they wanted to do a
little more with the watch with it being a limited edition etc., but sometimes less can also be more.
So you make a great point. Thank you sir ! Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow 46145

Eric, I thought you might take notice of this one since you have alot of experience with the brand.
I bet alot of people feel the same way as you, and like their versions of the watch better. Often
times it really is hard to beat earlier versions of a watch it seems. The tradition factor, along with
design like you mentioned is very important. Thanks alot ! Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow 803574

PostSubject: Re: Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow   Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ball Storm Chaser DLC Glow
Page 1 of 1