The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Crazy !!

Go down 
+3
thianwong
smellody
TAZMAN64
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

Just Crazy !! Empty
PostSubject: Just Crazy !!   Just Crazy !! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:08 am

I was looking at the l.e. seiko monsters, now L.E. doesnt realy mean much in most watches especialy ones over a thousand pieces. well the cheapest i found was a starting bid of $700.00 on a used one, there were a couple at 1k and one at 2k For a monster?? Wow they throw a sapphire crystal on it and make over a thousand pieces and get that kind of money for them. Thats just crazy!!!!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

Just Crazy !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Crazy !!   Just Crazy !! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:38 am

WOW! Nice watch, but not sure $700 nice. . .
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

Just Crazy !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Crazy !!   Just Crazy !! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:14 am

I think those LEs from Thailand are priced crazy! But, as they say...what ever the market will bear....
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

Just Crazy !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Crazy !!   Just Crazy !! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:33 am

inever undestood those like the yellow monster etc, monsters are a great 130 dollar watch, no more . that what i paid when i owned one
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Just Crazy !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Crazy !!   Just Crazy !! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:06 am

I like mine...it's really isn't too much more that the STD version...

Just Crazy !! DSC05269-1

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Just Crazy !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Crazy !!   Just Crazy !! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:22 am

TAZMAN64 wrote:
I was looking at the l.e. seiko monsters, now L.E. doesnt realy mean much in most watches especialy ones over a thousand pieces. well the cheapest i found was a starting bid of $700.00 on a used one, there were a couple at 1k and one at 2k For a monster?? Wow they throw a sapphire crystal on it and make over a thousand pieces and get that kind of money for them. Thats just crazy!!!!

Just Crazy !! 196544
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Just Crazy !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Crazy !!   Just Crazy !! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Always liked Mark's blue version above, as well as the other limited edition variations Steve.
I know the orange one I have is pretty GREAT ! cheers ..Guess the price just has to do with the
whole limited edition theme.

Sponsored content

Just Crazy !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Crazy !!   Just Crazy !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Crazy !!
Page 1 of 1