The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Empty
PostSubject: Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m   Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:29 pm

well after selling a few of my watches i had bunch of cheeze to spend.after looking & looking i saw this watch.i know i'm not a yellow dial kind of guy,but this watch was so different & unique to me.
MovementAutomatic, caliber ANONIMO 01.0 on base ETA 2824-2, rotor manufactured to Anonimo specifications; 21 jewels. Colimaçon finish, adjusted 4 positions, 28.800 A/h. Power reserve 40 hours.FunctionsHours, minutes, central seconds, magnified date window at h. 4Watch CaseSand-blasted AISI316 Plus stainless steel, diameter 45.00 mm, maximum diameter at the protection crown tool 46.40 mm; satinated bezel and back cover. The locking system of the bezel and back cover works with external female thread bars, easily replaceable and connected to the back cover, and rotation hinges at h. 9.
Great dimensions crown, comfortable hold, with innovative locking system in protected position at h. 4 and warning red signal.
Automatic helium expulsion valve. Extra thick domed sapphire crystalWater Resistance200 ATMDialGreat dimensions and extra thick dial, hour indexes treated with luminous coating for superior day/night readability. Luminous coating treated baton hands and thread central seconds hand. Magnified date window at h. 4
Professionale (Limited Edition 250 pieces. 50 pieces reserved to C.N.S. Cooperativa Nazionale Sommozzatori.).

Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale001
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale002
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale003
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale004
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale005
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale006
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale007
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale009
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale011
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale013
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale015
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale016
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale018
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale022
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale023
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale025
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale026
Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Anonimoproffesionale027
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m   Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Dayum! That is bad ass...that hinged case is pretty slick, the bracelet beefy as hell. I really like the yellow too. How is the lume?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m   Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:24 pm

THAT is one damn fine-looking watch!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m   Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:29 pm

cski wrote:
Dayum! That is bad ass...that hinged case is pretty slick, the bracelet beefy as hell. I really like the yellow too. How is the lume?

thanks,the lume's ok.i have to get a better lume shot
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m   Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Hot watch dude and that bracelet ROCKS!

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m   Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Hey Dave, great looking anonimo !!! I realy like these on the bracelet. i was realy tempted to pull the trigger when eric had his for sale. Nice pick up, enjoy it. Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m   Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:02 pm

thanks again guys
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m   Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Oh yeah Dave, now THIS ROCKS ! Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m 933578 ..Not only is it an Anonimo, but it's a
really COOL limited edition TOO. Cool It has ALL of the class, sportiness, as well as
all of the uniqueness you could want in a watch. ..Really is something when a
watch can be so many things. This one is like a piece of art in every way, and
could genuinely be a centerpiece of a watch collection also. Congratulations on
finding such a nice watch Dave ! It's really INCREDIBLE ! ..All you have to do is
look at the dial, and you find that this Anonimo is something different. Something
that stands out in a crowd, something that shows just how cool a watch can be.
The unique yellow almost seems like it is muted, and lighter than alot of yellow
dials out there. In fact it kind of seems as if it is glowing in daylight with this
particular color. It's once again..incredible !!! On top of THAT, it blends a super
sporty attitude in with pure class imho. Just the way, the yellow shows up, and
helps to set off the awesome finish you are talking about, is great. What is funny
Dave, is that I remember seeing this exact watch after looking around at some of
Anonimo's watches after Eric had gotten interested in them. So seeing it like this
now is really something sir ! cheers Have to also mention that the markers on this
watch are amazing also. You get the eye-catching triangle markers, but this time
around the lime green takes it up a few extra levels. The green numbers add yet
dimension with there vintage/classic meets modern theme. Also just like the
size of them, as well as the way they work with the triangles. Even the decision
by Anonimo to have the hash marks further in on the dial was a nice touch.
Leaving the outer edge of the dial to just be yellow like that makes the dial seem
like it is endless. ..Incredible ! Smile What a nice look on these hands too. They
somehow once again bring in a classy vintage style, together with an up to date
modern look. The finish on them also seems to bridge the dial to the fantastic
finish, and look of the case, along with bracelet as well. You have to be careful
though, or you could really get lost in the case with it's beautuful shape. A shape
that seems classic, yet new in so many ways. All of the attention to detail is
exceptional, and very noticeable. You can really appreciate each level of the case.
From the top near the crystal, to the sides which are mesmerizing, and the back
which ties everything together in a technologically, as well as artistic way. Even
those screws, along with pushers take things in an extremely cool direction.
While the bracelet makes sure to finish this incredible watch off incredibly well ! Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m 803574
Congrats once again Dave ! ..I hope you really enjoy !

Incredible watch, along with pictures here !

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m   Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Congratulations Dave............wicked cool time piece!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m   Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:52 pm

WoWWWWW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m   Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:35 am

thanks again guys for the kind words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m   Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Italian Perfection-ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE "CNS" Limited Edition 2000m
Page 1 of 1