The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New T.V. Tech !!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

New T.V. Tech !!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: New T.V. Tech !!!!!    New T.V. Tech !!!!!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:27 pm

My 3 year old samsung lCD just took a shit on me!!! Ive never had a tube t.v. go out on me, the last one i had for over 8 years until i decided to drop 2k on this new one. Everyone told me i was stupid for buying a exstended warranty on this one. I guess i wasnt that stupid!!! the shitty part is its going to take a week for them to get the parts and fix the damn thing. I was realy hopeing that they couldnt fix it and just give me a new model, but no they said its a common problem. If i were to buy a new one today i could get a lot better one for a lot less than what i paid for this one, i cant believe how much the prices have dropped on the flat screen t.v.'s. Every time i go to costco i see bigger and better one's than i have for a lot less than what i paid. I think by the time the t.v.'s hit the store they are already out dated, same as computers. High Tech, i Tell Ya they look great untill the break down on you!!!!! Just had to bitch but im done. Steve
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: New T.V. Tech !!!!!    New T.V. Tech !!!!!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:12 am

Good thing you got the warranty. Without that it may well have been more cost effective to just buy a new one. Prices really have come down the last couple of years.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New T.V. Tech !!!!!    New T.V. Tech !!!!!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Sorry that happened to you Steve ! Thankfully like Mark said, it's really good
you got the warranty. Can imagine how much everything would have cost to
be fixed if you had not. Shocked Guess sometimes new technology isn't always perfect
because like you are saying the old T.V.'s really did seem to last forever. Also
think you are right on with the big, and better for less thing as well. Seems like
every time you look there is something better coming even though what we
have is fine. It's pretty interesting Steve. In any case, I hope everything works
out alright for you, and that you don't have to wait too long. Please keep us
updated !New T.V. Tech !!!!!  803574

PostSubject: Re: New T.V. Tech !!!!!    New T.V. Tech !!!!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New T.V. Tech !!!!!
Page 1 of 1