The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you run into spotting? C'mon mod gods....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Have you run into spotting? C'mon mod gods.... Empty
PostSubject: Have you run into spotting? C'mon mod gods....   Have you run into spotting? C'mon mod gods.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 pm

My 6309A has black spots on the rotor, have you ever seen this on any of your mods? My modification thread has some good pictures of it...

PostSubject: Re: Have you run into spotting? C'mon mod gods....   Have you run into spotting? C'mon mod gods.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:07 pm

I think the rotor blades are made of a cheaper grade of steel not stainless and so are prone to pitting and staining. Take it off and try buffing or lightly sanding out the stains. Use a little WD40 on a rag, that might work too.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Have you run into spotting? C'mon mod gods....   Have you run into spotting? C'mon mod gods.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:13 pm

I'll try the WD40. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get the rotor screw out!!

PostSubject: Re: Have you run into spotting? C'mon mod gods....   Have you run into spotting? C'mon mod gods.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you run into spotting? C'mon mod gods....
Page 1 of 1