A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

New Steinhart Triton Bronze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Rick
Senior Associate

New Steinhart Triton Bronze Empty
PostSubject: New Steinhart Triton Bronze   New Steinhart Triton Bronze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:51 pm

New Steinhart Triton Bronze Tritonbronze

Just kidding folks, but food for thought. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: New Steinhart Triton Bronze   New Steinhart Triton Bronze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:36 pm

I don't really care for that one but I would like to try a watch with a bronze case.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Steinhart Triton Bronze   New Steinhart Triton Bronze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:53 pm

NICE one Rick ! Very Happy ..The Triton by itself in it's regular forms is great, and now to have the chance
to see it in a bronze version is REALLY something. What's nice about the bronze is it somehow
seems to look very old, but also futuristic as well. It's not as bright as gold imho, and has this
almost subdued way about it also. You can really enjoy all of the characteristics that the watch
has to offer, as well as get in on this new trend too. Nice find sir. ..Thanks for the information,
along with pic ! New Steinhart Triton Bronze 803574

PostSubject: Re: New Steinhart Triton Bronze   New Steinhart Triton Bronze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:52 pm

merichar wrote:
I don't really care for that one but I would like to try a watch with a bronze case.

If you're looking to try a watch with a bronze case, Magrette is doing their Regatarre in bronze and the price is really good IMO. $415 shipped and 1000 numbered pieces.
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: New Steinhart Triton Bronze   New Steinhart Triton Bronze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Hmmm...Bronze, interesting idea.
I think the first I saw was Eric's Anonimo.
Like the idea - less blingy than gold.
More plausible too - everybody knows I can't afford a solid gold watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Steinhart Triton Bronze   New Steinhart Triton Bronze Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:14 am

I like the Triton but not in bronze. I would love a bronze case for a project watch..age it nicely with a cool patina finish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Steinhart Triton Bronze   New Steinhart Triton Bronze Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:57 pm

cski wrote:
I like the Triton but not in bronze. I would love a bronze case for a project watch..age it nicely with a cool patina finish

Maybe you can patina experiment with a more affordable bronze watch:

http://www.magrette.com/the-timepieces-regattare-bronze.php
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Steinhart Triton Bronze   New Steinhart Triton Bronze Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Thats more like it! If I could find just a case like that I would grab it in a heartbeat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Steinhart Triton Bronze   New Steinhart Triton Bronze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Steinhart Triton Bronze
Page 1 of 1