The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RHL Perfect Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

RHL Perfect Time Empty
PostSubject: RHL Perfect Time   RHL Perfect Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Just discovering this new German watch brand everybody. Actually the website says the name
Kultuhri, but I saw the name "RHL Perfect Time" in English at the bottom of the opening page.
The website is in German, but it's still easy to see that this company is making some really
nice looking watches which include collections like Taucher Sport, Yachting, Retro Chrono,
and Chrono One just to name a few. The case sizes look to range from anywhere between
38.5mm, and 43mm, and also have movements like the ETA 2824-2, and ETA/Valjoux
7750. You can have a look at the watches, and find out more about the company here at
these links...

http://www.kultuhri.de/

http://www.kultuhri.de/epages/62577990.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62577990/Categories/%22RHL%20-%20Uhren%22

RHL Perfect Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: RHL Perfect Time   RHL Perfect Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Thanks for sharing !

I don't really like the design, too classic for me, but those watches seem pretty nice Wink
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

RHL Perfect Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: RHL Perfect Time   RHL Perfect Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Monsu wrote:
Thanks for sharing !

I don't really like the design, too classic for me, but those watches seem pretty nice Wink

You got it Monsu, very glad to do it ! Smile Had never seen them before, but like you are
saying they definitely look very nice, and they seem to have a variety of different styles
of watches to choose from too.

RHL Perfect Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: RHL Perfect Time   RHL Perfect Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RHL Perfect Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: