The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christopher Ward Autumn Sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Christopher Ward Autumn Sale Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Ward Autumn Sale   Christopher Ward Autumn Sale Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Some pretty good prices... http://www.christopherward-usa.com/autumn-event/autumn-mens.html

Plus....

The holidays are coming and if you are considering getting your wife a watch, there is a special deal at CW to get a free bracelet with the purchase of a watch. Here are the details...

Until midnight on monday 31st october Christopher Ward is giving away an Alex bracelet worth $135 with every purchase of an Alex Iconic Watch.

If you want to make use of this offer perform the following steps in this order:

1. Visit the official Christopher Ward website by using one of the following links:

UK/Europe/Rest of World: http://www.christopherward.co.uk/women/alex/n22-iconic.html

USA: http://www.christopherward-usa.com/women/alex/n22-iconic.html

2. Find the Alex Iconic Watch of your choice and put it in the basket by clicking the "Buy Now" button

3. In the "Discount Codes" box, enter one of the following codes (depending on the bracelet of your choice) and click on "Apply Code":
- FREESilver
- FREEGold
- FREEBlack
- FREEAnthracite

4. Click on "Checkout" and finalize your order

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Ward Autumn Sale   Christopher Ward Autumn Sale Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:19 pm

I purchased a CW Alex Sport for my wife today. I was going to buy it last week, but didn't get the chance. To my surprise, it was on sale and I saved a little cash because of the Autumn sale!

This is her 2nd CW watch.

Here are a few photos:
Christopher Ward Autumn Sale N22-CHR-SWS
Christopher Ward Autumn Sale N22-CHR-SWS_1

Christopher Ward Autumn Sale N22-CHR-SWS_9

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Ward Autumn Sale   Christopher Ward Autumn Sale Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Hey Mark, Thats a sweet looking watch.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Ward Autumn Sale   Christopher Ward Autumn Sale Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:40 am

Thanks a lot for the heads up, along with all of the info Mark ! Christopher Ward Autumn Sale 803574 Christopher Ward REALLY seems like
a cool watch company, and it's great how they have these sales like this every once in a while.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Ward Autumn Sale   Christopher Ward Autumn Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christopher Ward Autumn Sale
Page 1 of 1