The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does Lior Own The Watchery?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Does Lior Own The Watchery? Empty
PostSubject: Does Lior Own The Watchery?   Does Lior Own The Watchery? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Ok, so I haven't been around much...fact is, I haven't been around any watch site much of late...

But, I just logged onto The Watchery to look around — and couldn't help but notice that a lot of their sales prices on a couple of Clerc watches I wanted to check out were virtually identical to the sales prices of the same watches at World of Watches...

Then, up pops a "no brainer price activated" window...same thing you frequently see on WoW...

I know about Lior's other Internet sites (ewatches, fractionprice, etc.), but didn't know he'd acquired The Watchery (which, if memory serves me right, used to offer some pretty good deals around Black Friday)...
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Does Lior Own The Watchery? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Lior Own The Watchery?   Does Lior Own The Watchery? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Definitely looks like you are right 25or6to4 ! Does Lior Own The Watchery? 803574 The addresses for the two are
the same, and just as you pointed out many of the prices are the same, or at
least very close to eachother. Great detective work. Will have to make sure and
check them out around Black Friday also. ..Thanks !

By the way, it's TERRIFIC to have you back ! Smile

Does Lior Own The Watchery?
Page 1 of 1