The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST video Empty
PostSubject: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST video   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST video Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:13 pm

You probably have already seen this video, but just in case, here is look at the Ball Watch
Enginner Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST watch. It has a lot of great features like a Monobloc
Titanium case, 3000 meter water resistance, patented chronometric bezel, H3 micro-gas
lights, and much more. Here is a look. I hope you enjoy !

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST video   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST video Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:30 am

I like this watch a lot Tom, The case is great I like how there is no case back and everything is loaded from the top, Its nice to see that it comes on a sweet bracelet and not a frickin rubber strap. Any watch that is this kind of money they should through a rubber strap in for free. ive never had a watch with tritium tubes and im not sure they would be as bright as they show on this video?? If they are that bright i would like it. Just look at it on line, looks like it list for $4,100 43mm 19mm thick 200 grams of titanium, pretty good weight for a titanium piece. A little over priced IMO but im not sure what kind of discount you can exspect on ball watches 20% i wouldnt buy but at 30% maybe
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST video   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST video Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:55 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:
I like this watch a lot Tom, The case is great I like how there is no case back and everything is loaded from the top, Its nice to see that it comes on a sweet bracelet and not a frickin rubber strap. Any watch that is this kind of money they should through a rubber strap in for free. ive never had a watch with tritium tubes and im not sure they would be as bright as they show on this video?? If they are that bright i would like it. Just look at it on line, looks like it list for $4,100 43mm 19mm thick 200 grams of titanium, pretty good weight for a titanium piece. A little over priced IMO but im not sure what kind of discount you can exspect on ball watches 20% i wouldnt buy but at 30% maybe

I like it too Steve, and you hit the nail on the head with all of the terrific points you mentioned about the watch.
It's one impressive looking diver ! Smile Was wondering about those tritium tubes also. They look extra bright in
the video, but I wasn't sure if that was like the actual brightness of the real watch, and not just in this rendering
or not. Most times when you see tritium tubes in a watch they are much more subdued. In any case, I'm glad
that you like the watch sir. You have some great taste !

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST video   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST video
Page 1 of 1