The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helson Sharkmaster!!!!

Go down 
+3
Chris S.
smellody
TAZMAN64
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

Helson Sharkmaster!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Helson Sharkmaster!!!!   Helson Sharkmaster!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Well i finaly pulled the trigger on this one, i was ready to some time back and thats when a post came out from someone who claimed 3 diferant helson watches (all skindivers) leaked. So after that post i held back, its been a while now and ive heard nothing else bad about helson. Im not so sure about the guy who was making these claims? Any way im very happy with this watch, i didnt like the oem strap or bracelet so i bought this one for it. Thanks to demo at DWC for the info on where i could by this bracelet. I ordered the regular sharkmaster and had them put the sapphire bezel on it, i check how the watch was running after 24 hours and it is dead on!!!!! Thats a first for me. Here are a few quick pics and i will post better one later along with the specs.
Helson Sharkmaster!!!! PC146246HSM1
Helson Sharkmaster!!!! PC146247HSM2
Helson Sharkmaster!!!! PC146255HSM3
Helson Sharkmaster!!!! PC146242
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Helson Sharkmaster!!!!   Helson Sharkmaster!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:08 pm

nice Steve!
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Helson Sharkmaster!!!!   Helson Sharkmaster!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Sweet pick up Steve cheers
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Helson Sharkmaster!!!!   Helson Sharkmaster!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:21 pm

very nice watch Steve!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Helson Sharkmaster!!!!   Helson Sharkmaster!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Great looking watch dude!

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Helson Sharkmaster!!!!   Helson Sharkmaster!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Thanks guy's.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Helson Sharkmaster!!!!   Helson Sharkmaster!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Steve, this Sharkmaster is SPECTACULAR here !!! cheers ..Yowza, just look at it ! It
has this ultra cool case that brings you back to old time dive watches, but definitely
moves you into the future with the look, and overall size at the same time. Amazing
stuff ! Helson Sharkmaster!!!! 803574 Think you really found something special here, and maybe this will be that
watch that gets you excited about watches once again. Because this Helson is definitely
a very exciting watch sir. I hope that you enjoy it ! Congrats ! Think you made a great
decision to get this one Steve. It genuinely has everything that we enjoy about watches
within it. You get an unbelievable looking case, dial, movement, along with what REALLY
looks like some excellent fit, and finish. Think that might be a good place to start, the
fit, and finish genuinely seems to be on such a high level. A level that literally looks to
rival the elite watch brands that are out there. First you have this beautiful case that
has this unforgettable shape to it. It's not only nice to look at, but seems like it could
pretty much be invincible. Helson Sharkmaster!!!! 46145 The thickness alone is enough to impress, but then
it's the classic shape, large size, along with brushing that help take it up many many
levels I think. So right there, the fit, finish, mixed with TERRIFIC looks is enough to
make you smile. Smile Want to also mention that the lug areas on the watch help send
this watch to a different level also. Just the way they each flow out from the watch,
keeping the case shape going, but also transitioning into your bracelet is phenomenal.
..Staying with the bracelet for a second. What A CHOICE there Steve ! ..You really
found a NICE one ! It has just the right amount of aggressiveness with the width,
along with all around dive design. Then it has that great mix of polished, along with
brushed sections of it that match up just right with the Sharkmaster. ..Nice job sir!
All of it just works together so nicely it's hard to believe. Once again, the fit, finish,
and design just seem to be on such a high level. It's hard to imagine the BIG well
known elite brands being much better from what you are showing here. ..Later on
it's the bezel, as well as dial that show more of this imho. The coin edge on this
bezel, together with that sapphire bezel you mentioned is off the charts COOL !
That look, especially the way the sapphire adds in all of that class, while at the
same time showing off all of the great looking numbers, and markings on it is
THE best. Speaking of the best though, it all ends up leading to the dial here with
it's own EXCITING markings, markers, and hands. A look that seems both vintage,
but also brand new, and modern. WOW, this one's EXCITING Steve ! Very Happy Congrats
once again, and keep on enjoying !

Spectacular watch, AND pics here !

TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Helson Sharkmaster!!!!   Helson Sharkmaster!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Tom, like alway's your the man!!!!! I thank you for taking the time to write the reviews that you do. It realy is nice and shows you have interest in all our purchases. Thanks again tom. steve
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Helson Sharkmaster!!!!   Helson Sharkmaster!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:
Tom, like alway's your the man!!!!! I thank you for taking the time to write the reviews that you do. It realy is nice and shows you have interest in all our purchases. Thanks again tom. steve

You are too kind sir. Embarassed Thanks ! Want to also thank YOU for showing us such an extraordinary watch as
this one, and say that's it's a lot of fun writing, as well as talking about them with you, and everyone.

I hope you enjoy this new Helson of your's for many many years !

pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Helson Sharkmaster!!!!   Helson Sharkmaster!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Wow! I love that new Sharkmaster. Awesome! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helson Sharkmaster!!!!   Helson Sharkmaster!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helson Sharkmaster!!!!
Page 1 of 1