The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CTK The Chinese Timekeeper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

CTK The Chinese Timekeeper Empty
PostSubject: CTK The Chinese Timekeeper   CTK The Chinese Timekeeper Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Just recently found out about this new watch company based in Hong Kong named The
Chinese Timekeeper. The goal of The Chinese Timekeeper is " Following in the footsteps of
our presigious ancestors, the Chinese Timekeeper embraces China's history to create the
first exclusive Chinese watch collection." Right now there are six different watches that
make up the collection. The CTK 01-03 use the CTK 6300 automatic movements, 4-Ring
stainless steel, or PVD cases which measure 44mm, different dial variations, sapphire
crytals, leather straps, and more. The CTK 04-06 are similar, but have the date at the five
o'clock position instead of the 3 o'clock position. They have a different movement which
is called the CTK 2718 Mechanical automatic, but still have the unique 4-Ring cases, along
with sapphire crystals, and leather straps. There's even a unique circular shaped clasp that
is used within the entire collection. You can find out more about this new watch company
at this link if you would like...

http://thechinesetimekeeper.com/

PostSubject: Re: CTK The Chinese Timekeeper   CTK The Chinese Timekeeper Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Great info sir. I'm probably the only one here who just owns Tag Heuer only. They have become a part of me quite frankly. I am never without one on my wrist. They also fit me as affordable. Love your post, and this web site for time-piece enthusiasts!

Thank you again
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: CTK The Chinese Timekeeper   CTK The Chinese Timekeeper Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Redwing13 wrote:
Great info sir. I'm probably the only one here who just owns Tag Heuer only. They have become a part of me quite frankly. I am never without one on my wrist. They also fit me as affordable. Love your post, and this web site for time-piece enthusiasts!

Thank you again

Very glad you enjoyed it Redwing13! ..By the way, owning just Tag Heuers sounds pretty awesome if
you ask me. CTK The Chinese Timekeeper 803574

Welcome to XMT also! Smile

PostSubject: Re: CTK The Chinese Timekeeper   CTK The Chinese Timekeeper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CTK The Chinese Timekeeper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: