The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bell & Ross WWII Bomber Regulator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Bell & Ross WWII Bomber Regulator Empty
PostSubject: Bell & Ross WWII Bomber Regulator   Bell & Ross WWII Bomber Regulator Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Not sure if you have had the chance to see this new one from Bell & Ross yet. This one is
the WWII Bomber Regulator which has a specially notched bezel which was supposed to be
easy to operate for WWII Pilots. The extra large crown is even on the left side at the 9 o'clock
position, rather than the 3 o'clock position. A few more specifications of the Bomber Regulator
include a sandblasted and grey PVD 49mm steel case, bidirectional notched bezel, Dubois
Depraz automatic movement, sand colored luminescent coated hands, numbers, along with
indexes, a distressed calfskin strap and more. You can learn more about this new Bell & Ross
watch at blog.perpetuelle.com if you like where this information was found right at this link
here...

http://blog.perpetuelle.com/watches/bell-ross-wwii-bomber-regulator-watch/

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Bell & Ross WWII Bomber Regulator   Bell & Ross WWII Bomber Regulator Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:30 am

That is a cool looking watch Tom. Can't say I would pony up for the B&R price, but this one I like visually. Pretty huge at 49mm though.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Bell & Ross WWII Bomber Regulator   Bell & Ross WWII Bomber Regulator Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:23 pm

merichar wrote:
That is a cool looking watch Tom. Can't say I would pony up for the B&R price, but this one I like visually. Pretty huge at 49mm though.

Pretty nice right Mark?! Smile Wonder if this style with the bezel will maybe be done by other companies
down the road. Maybe even with some different size case options, or lower prices.

PostSubject: Re: Bell & Ross WWII Bomber Regulator   Bell & Ross WWII Bomber Regulator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bell & Ross WWII Bomber Regulator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: