The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come with me if you want to live...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Come with me if you want to live... Empty
PostSubject: Come with me if you want to live...   Come with me if you want to live... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:12 pm

I bought a Seiko H601 a few weeks back and this H558 just came in. This Seiko is also referred to as the "Arnie", which originates from Arnold Schwarzenegger wearing it in a bunch of his films.

Here are some quick n' dirty shots...more to come with both tomorrow.

Come with me if you want to live... IMG-20120315-00042-1

Come with me if you want to live... IMG-20120315-00035-1

Come with me if you want to live... IMG-20120315-00040-1

Come with me if you want to live... IMG-20120315-00031

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live...   Come with me if you want to live... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:14 pm

I will be putting on a new bezel insert and sapphire crystal on it. They should be coming in a few weeks.

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live...   Come with me if you want to live... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Oh AWESOME Mark ! Come with me if you want to live... 933578 ..Glad you were able to find one of these. I remember
that post you made about these a couple of weeks back, and have to say that
they look even better here. The look is sporty, yet really mean with the way the
bezel is, but also how it is shrouded by the outer casing. It's just awesome, and
also a celebrity of sorts TOO ! Smile Congratulations on finding it ! ..There are really
so many things that stand out with this Seiko imho. Just the look of the shrouded
case is a BIG design feature. It's nice because the way it's done you almost feel
like you are getting two different watch cases. On top of that, it adds an intimidating
feel, as well as look to the watch. Not only making the watch look bigger, but also
like it could be near indestructible also. The bezel plays a role in this too in how
it fits perfectly, and also has that sawtooth style to it. Come with me if you want to live... 803574 Can't imagine Seiko picking
another bezel to go with this that would have been as nice. It has a professional
feel about it with the look of the markings, along with numbers, and just look
VERY well made. Even the dial seems like it has a ton of thought that went into
it. The combination of analog, and digital timetelling, the back, and forth of the
different marker shapes, as well as the sharp looking hands all make this watch
stand out. Another example of this could be the top part of the dial where Seiko
actually seems to have flattened out how the "11" "12", and "1" o'clock postions
are postioned in order to fit in the digital display at the top. THAT is just off the
charts right there. Then again, so is the entire watch, including that cool strap sir.
Congrats to you, and keep enjoying !

Awesome watch, along with pictures !

Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live...   Come with me if you want to live... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Very nice 'Arnie,' Mark. Come with me if you want to live... 803574
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live...   Come with me if you want to live... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come with me if you want to live...
Page 1 of 1