The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edifice Solar Dive Collection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Edifice Solar Dive Collection Empty
PostSubject: Edifice Solar Dive Collection   Edifice Solar Dive Collection Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Casio's Edifice just recently revealed a new dive watch collection at Baselworld, that is
solar powered. There are both 3-hand, along with chronograph models within the new
collection. Cases on the watches will be 47mm, and will also have uni-directional dive
bezels. In addition, the water resistance is 200 meters thanks to solid case-backs, and
mineral glass crystals. Each model comes with the option of a stainless steel bracelet,
or rubber strap also. ..Right now the watches are only planned for the Japanese, and
European markets.

You can find out more about these new Edifice divers over at Professionalwatches.com
where this information was found if you like right here everyone...

http://professionalwatches.com/2012/03/edifice_reveals_a_solar_powere.html#more

Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Edifice Solar Dive Collection   Edifice Solar Dive Collection Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:08 pm

I like the looks of these Tom, easy to read hands with this blue accents and black bezel. I wouldn't mind having one

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Edifice Solar Dive Collection   Edifice Solar Dive Collection Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:58 pm

barnbuilder wrote:
I like the looks of these Tom, easy to read hands with this blue accents and black bezel. I wouldn't mind having one

Have to agree with you Ron. Edifice Solar Dive Collection 803574 We'll have to wait, and see if they are made available here at
some point in the future.

PostSubject: Re: Edifice Solar Dive Collection   Edifice Solar Dive Collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edifice Solar Dive Collection
Page 1 of 1