The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs   Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:45 pm

It all happened about two Saturdays ago, before I was a member here. I was surfing the web looking at watch sites (of course), when I decided to do the daily check in at the Zodiac site. When I entered the site, there was something different in the air. Then , there it was...A NEW watch collection called "Explorer" and within the section were two more names..."Stealth" and "Air Planet" Very Happy....Needless to say, I was excited over the discovery! Unfortunately when clicking on the names nothing happened. The watch names were up thoughout the day, but vanished the next day! Did anyone else see this "mysterious" event ? lol! If so does anyone know about these watches ?
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs   Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Tom, the first step is admitting that you have a problem...
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs   Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:15 pm

Hey Z, and sheraortho ! Yeah it's strange ! I thought it was like a preview of the watches, or maybe they were working on the section at the time ! The names "Stealth" and "Air Planet" sounded cool ! Can't wait to hopefully SEE them ! Until then we will just classify them as UZO's (Unidentified Zodiac Objects) !!!! alien
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs   Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:30 pm

Oh boy, that is funny andrema !!!! lol! ...I just realized, if the watches don't appear on the site eventually. I will look crazy geek Those Zodiac are supremely intelligent beings !!!! alien
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs   Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Well, finally found those "mysterious" Zodiacs ! Did more searches online, then decided to do a search right in the zodiac website search box...and there they were...Air Planet and Stealth !! For now there are two models and four watches. Here are the links....
http://www.zodiacwatches.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchResultsView?storeId=33054&catalogId=21504&langId=-1&searchTerm=air+planet
http://www.zodiacwatches.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchResultsView?storeId=33054&catalogId=21504&langId=-1&searchTerm=stealth
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs   Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:27 pm

Thank you sir !! Yup I was kind of thinking, maybe I had been seeing things a couple weeks back !! Smile Well maybe there will be more variations in the watches....perhaps 3 hands !!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs   Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:51 am

Wow, Thanks Barn !!!! Shocked Those Zodiacs somehow eluded me ! Very mysterious indeed !! lol! Xenon , now that's a cool name for a pretty cool watch ! Thanks again for the information....if you have any more goodies please let me know ! I'm always trying to do the same as well ! Can't get enough watch info...especially when it's brand new, or as cool as this ! So now we have the Stealth, Air Planet and Xenon !!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs   Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:04 pm

No problem, it's a team effort Barn !! Very Happy Thank you again for all of the information you have given !! The Xenon and Air Planet are extremely cool ! Especially with the led news on the Xenon ! Looks like Zodiac is going forward with the technology they used on the latest ZMX there. Like you said, I may have to wait for the prices to come down a bit, but it's still a nice find ! Maybe we will see some different variations as well, in the form of dial color and bracelets vs. strap ! I'll let you know if I find anything, keep us posted, and talk to ya soon !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs   Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Mysterious Zodiacs
Page 1 of 1