The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's up with the Spanish watch forums?

Go down 
+2
AtomicTom
andrema
6 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

What's up with the Spanish watch forums? Empty
PostSubject: What's up with the Spanish watch forums?   What's up with the Spanish watch forums? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 am

There is just something about the projects and watches that come out of these forums. Yes, some are homages and some have catalog parts, but they all seem to have a cool edge to them... they always seem to get the inside scoop on cool micro brands and forum watches!

These things are super hot!

What's up with the Spanish watch forums? Crepas
What's up with the Spanish watch forums? 125img00075
What's up with the Spanish watch forums? IMG_9045
What's up with the Spanish watch forums? IMG_6016 What's up with the Spanish watch forums? Scf
What's up with the Spanish watch forums? IMG_5936b
What's up with the Spanish watch forums? Pleamar_jaw_01-vi

This is a BUND project that they are curretly working on...I have to join this forum one of these days!!

What's up with the Spanish watch forums? 20120411piloto2
What's up with the Spanish watch forums? 20120411piloto3

http://www.relojes-especiales.com/foros/proyecto-cronografo-de-vuelo/proyecto-crono-de-piloto-de-relojes-especiales-por-crepas-tactico-225647/48/

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: What's up with the Spanish watch forums?   What's up with the Spanish watch forums? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Definitely some incredible watches all the way around Mark. Very Happy Really seems like there is a real focus,
along with passion that the Spanish forums have, and it shows in their watches too. The designs all
seem to capture the best of what we enjoy about watches both past, and present. Can't wait to see
what these forums come up with next to be honest.

Really some TERRIFIC stuff ! ..GREAT topic, info, pics, and link Mark ! Smile

Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: What's up with the Spanish watch forums?   What's up with the Spanish watch forums? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Yo no conozco al señor Andrema. Los relojes son masculino.
Yo estoy muy guapo. Si.

Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: What's up with the Spanish watch forums?   What's up with the Spanish watch forums? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:39 am

smellody wrote:
Yo no conozco al señor Andrema. Los relojes son masculino.
Yo estoy muy guapo. Si.

I like the bund, wonder where the cases are from

cool watches
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: What's up with the Spanish watch forums?   What's up with the Spanish watch forums? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Why can't those foreigners learn to write English! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: What's up with the Spanish watch forums?   What's up with the Spanish watch forums? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:03 pm

andrema wrote:
There is just something about the projects and watches that come out of these forums. Yes, some are homages and some have catalog parts, but they all seem to have a cool edge to them... they always seem to get the inside scoop on cool micro brands and forum watches!

These things are super hot!

I wondered the same when I stumbled on a Pleamar thread. By the time I found out Batch #2 was already sold out. Luckily I found one from the Spanish guy reporting the progress on WUS. Mine is the 2nd Pleamar shot above. Also from my professional experience Design by Committee usually doesn't work so well, but noticed the European results are more appealing than the US forums - at least to me anyway (e.g. The BaliHa'i...Yuk IMHO).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up with the Spanish watch forums?   What's up with the Spanish watch forums? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up with the Spanish watch forums?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: