The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content! Empty
PostSubject: New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content!   New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:42 pm

I received my Micah French Canvas strap in the mail today. Luckily, I have a set of tools at my office in the case the need arises! Smile

First impressions...very nice! This is a 24mm French canvas strap that I recently ordered (remember the group purchase a week or so ago?) from Micah! I specifically purchased it for my Aegir CD-2 and I am liking the how it looks so far! The strap came with two keepers, but I took one off because the tail of the strap wasn't too long and it looks better IMO without the other keeper! I have to say, Micah is a pleasure to dal with and he has outstanding customer service (just look at his return policy and guaranty below! The strap is as good as I have heard on the forums and wears very comfortably on the wrist!

Here are a "few" photos:
New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content! Miah
New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content! Micahcanvas
New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content! DSC00415
New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content! DSC00427
New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content! DSC00425
New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content! DSC00426
New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content! DSC00420

Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content!   New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Nice canvas you Frenchie. OK, I'll admit that I've seen one in person and. . . it was really nice.

Good job keeping tools at your desk!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content!   New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Man oh man, this strap is really something! cyclops The material, that color, and the craftsmanship
are something to behold. Can just tell that the design, along with the quality is first rate. Yowza !
Even the customer service as you mentioned goes above, and beyond what is expected, which
is extra nice too. It's very impressive in more ways than one here Mark ! Congrats to you on
picking this up. Looks GREAT on the Aegir !

andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content!   New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:41 pm

No, thank you Frenchie.

Thanks guys!

PostSubject: Re: New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content!   New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New strap for my Aegir CD-2 - Micah Content!
Page 1 of 1