The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHOS YOUR DADDY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

WHOS YOUR DADDY Empty
PostSubject: WHOS YOUR DADDY   WHOS YOUR DADDY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:13 pm

I AM........
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

WHOS YOUR DADDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOS YOUR DADDY   WHOS YOUR DADDY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:20 pm

This is gonna get ugly....
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

WHOS YOUR DADDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOS YOUR DADDY   WHOS YOUR DADDY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:59 am

Furdog wrote:
Sup Eric?

Aaron, you ever see my post at geeks , pre-ban, when I said I was driving across either KS or MO and I was shocked to drive right by the infamous Furdog sign company!!!!!!

I was promptly rebanned so I never knew.
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

WHOS YOUR DADDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOS YOUR DADDY   WHOS YOUR DADDY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:11 am

scamp wrote:
Yo Eric.....How you ban....I mean been pirat

This wins first place!!! I have ban well, thx
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

WHOS YOUR DADDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOS YOUR DADDY   WHOS YOUR DADDY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:13 am

Furdog wrote:
I didn't see that post, Eric.

It is very cool that you noticed us. Of course there isn't much else here!

We are 3 hours from KC and an hour or so from STL on I-70. What put you in our neck of the woods?

More importantly, always stop by when you are close!

I was doing some regional leadership mtgs with a fellow who works on my team and his area includes where you live. We were driving from like KS to STL or similar and as we past it I noticed!!!!
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

WHOS YOUR DADDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOS YOUR DADDY   WHOS YOUR DADDY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:24 am

cali kid wrote:
Did you get my message? See if you can sick around for awhile!!!

I did get your mssg Dude, thats the only reason im here....didnt know about this site....seems fitting that Im here....I am not sure that a pot stirrer like me can stay long term anywhere other than a place created by the OPS..Original Pot Stirrer..

It will be interesting to post at a site where the owners dont lie about whether or not a certain brand actually calls the shots, funds the site etc. I am glad im not there after seeing how all the members were lied to and some of the owners and mods had no problem talking out of both sides of their mouths in those PMs that were leaked....nothing like talking bad about your beloved top members......ooops but i digress....They will figure it out eventually and i gather many will end up here when they are sick of the lies, deleting posts that dont favor the man really paying for the site, and overall censorship..........

They were afraid of things I was saying there??? Wow, they should be afraid of the things they were saying there that got leaked to the public.....Shame shame on them. Well at least the one person there who had a mutual dislike for me and I wih him since day one long before that forum...will never have to deal with me again. He can sit around and play his cards.....lol

ZFREAK, Where are the TOS so i can ensure this falls within acceptable levels...Im sooo used to being referred back to them from a forum past.........
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

WHOS YOUR DADDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOS YOUR DADDY   WHOS YOUR DADDY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:10 pm

Furdog wrote:
I LOVE your sig quote Eric!!! Cool

The sig is nice too! Wink

Now, be good for Alan!! 🐰

I have always got along with Freak, no worries there....
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

WHOS YOUR DADDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOS YOUR DADDY   WHOS YOUR DADDY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:28 pm

cali kid wrote:
It's getting harder and harder for me to find a place for you to hangout Big E!!!

I know i know. It aint EZ bein CheeZ or SleaZ
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

WHOS YOUR DADDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOS YOUR DADDY   WHOS YOUR DADDY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Furdog wrote:
Hey E. . .you look a LOT like Eyal!! affraid

the pic is my commitment to the brand!!! lol
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

WHOS YOUR DADDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOS YOUR DADDY   WHOS YOUR DADDY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:04 pm

The "WHO YO DADDY" Topic must be a interesting one as I just noticed that other than ZFreaks Welcome post, this one has the most views of any here....wow....mama always said id be good at something...
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

WHOS YOUR DADDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOS YOUR DADDY   WHOS YOUR DADDY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:12 pm

Alain, Cmon man, you know it and I know it......you sit there and snicker at some of my low brow comments!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHOS YOUR DADDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOS YOUR DADDY   WHOS YOUR DADDY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHOS YOUR DADDY
Page 1 of 1