The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is going to win the World Series?

Go down 
+4
russgreenebean
AtomicTom
andrema
Jake987
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake987
Junior Associate
Jake987

Who is going to win the World Series? Empty
PostSubject: Who is going to win the World Series?   Who is going to win the World Series? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:18 am

I am a huge baseball fan and have "playoff fever" right now! I personally think that it is going to come down to the Nationals and the Yankees in the World Series, but there are a bunch good teams out there that may be spoilers.

Who do you guys think will win it all in 2012?
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win the World Series?   Who is going to win the World Series? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:28 am

That is a tough one. I am a Yankees fan, but they are going to have a tough time with the Orioles! I think that they will make in through to the ALCS, but who knows!

For the National League, it is tough to argue against Washington. They overpowered everyone this year, so I would find it difficult to think that it will change in the post-season!

But, then again, look at what the Red Socks did back in 2004! It's anyones to take, in reality.

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win the World Series?   Who is going to win the World Series? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Mets fan here. Smile Thinking it might be someone different this year. Maybe the Reds,
or Nationals. With the playoffs anything can happen I guess. Just the time of year,
matchups, even times of the games, and fall temperatures make things different.

Junior Associate
russgreenebean

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win the World Series?   Who is going to win the World Series? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:12 pm

I would love to see the Nationals and the O's in the series. I picked the Orioles to win.
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win the World Series?   Who is going to win the World Series? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:56 pm

'da Bears. Who is going to win the World Series? 803574
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win the World Series?   Who is going to win the World Series? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:59 pm

The Reds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigedsurf
Associate
bigedsurf

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win the World Series?   Who is going to win the World Series? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:48 am

Anybody's game, but I'm thinking the Reds..........
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win the World Series?   Who is going to win the World Series? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:23 am

There was a world series this year? No one would have known it. Baseball is falling off into obscurity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to win the World Series?   Who is going to win the World Series? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is going to win the World Series?
Page 1 of 1