The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model! Empty
PostSubject: IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model!   IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Here is some information on the new IWC Ingenieur Chronograph "Racer":...nice style and size IMO!

Picture and info from Monochrome:

The new Ingenieur Chronograph Racer debuts in four variants, all with the same dimensions as its ‘older’ brother, the Big Ingenieur Chronograph. They measure 45.5 mm in diameter and 15.5 mm in height and the Racer models come in two dial options (brown/grey and white with blue accents) and each two strap options. Choices are for either a stainless steel bracelet or the well known textile strap, that we know from previous Ingenieur models.

IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model! Iwc-ingenieur-chronograph-Racer-mood1

The watches are due to debut at SIHH 2013. Original content with more info here -- >> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model!   IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:18 pm

I love it...if I can find a 90% discount I am in!! Awesome piece!

IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model! Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model!   IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:44 pm

I always wanted an Ingenieur and keep an eye on opportunities to get one. Not on the top of my list but perhaps one day I'll own one.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model!   IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:43 pm

That's stunning ! Wow !!! cyclops Looks as modern as can be, but also like it an instant classic.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model!   IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Racer - Hot new model!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion... :: Watch Industry News-
Jump to: