The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FSOT: Accutron Spaceview 50th Anniversary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrneddles
Associate
mrneddles

FSOT: Accutron Spaceview 50th Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: FSOT: Accutron Spaceview 50th Anniversary   FSOT: Accutron Spaceview 50th Anniversary Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Up for sale or trade is this Bulova Accutron Spaceview Re-issue, released in limited numbers in 10/2010. The watch is in TZ99% condition. It has never been strapped to a wrist. It was unwrapped only once by a jeweler to change the battery (2 months ago). The watch is 43mm in case diameter. It has a black genuine reptile strap and tang buckle. It comes complete with the glass display cube, never unwrapped.

Price $3500 or best reasonable offer, Paypal preferred but any form of payment accepted.
Shipping will be UPS (because of the large size of the packing and display cube) as fast as I can get it to you in CONUS.

Open to all trade considerations, actively pursuing an Omega Planet Ocean in 42mm with ceramic bezel.

I have perfect feedback on eBay as "mrneddles" and I am moderator/admin at watchforums.org.

Please contact me directly at daveflorez at yahoo dot com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

FSOT: Accutron Spaceview 50th Anniversary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: The Lounge Sales Forum :: Watch Sales & Trades-
Jump to: