The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look at what the post man dropped off this morning...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Look at what the post man dropped off this morning... Empty
PostSubject: Look at what the post man dropped off this morning...   Look at what the post man dropped off this morning... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:40 am

I was out of the office yesterday and my admin signed for this and left it on my desk. This is my second CD-2 and I am very happy to get it back into my collection! Some quick and dirty photos from this morning:

Look at what the post man dropped off this morning... D50b6452-94ea-4822-b26b-2ebe8fa236a2_zpsb4ee0dbe

Look at what the post man dropped off this morning... F2332c02-66a8-4c35-87e2-85db763a66d6_zps225e6f78

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Look at what the post man dropped off this morning...   Look at what the post man dropped off this morning... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Looks fantastic Mark ! cyclops Had forgotten that you didn't have this one anymore.
Great to hear you got one back now. They really seem so nicely designed.
The cases, and bezels seem like they could withstand unlimited diving depths,
and the dials are futuristic, but traditional too. Phenomenal ! Congrats Mark !!!

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Look at what the post man dropped off this morning...   Look at what the post man dropped off this morning... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:43 am

Thanks, Tom.

It is nice to have it back. I will be sending it off soon to IWW for a project. When it is done, it will look fantastic!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Look at what the post man dropped off this morning...   Look at what the post man dropped off this morning... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:49 pm

andrema wrote:
Thanks, Tom.

It is nice to have it back. I will be sending it off soon to IWW for a project. When it is done, it will look fantastic!

No problem Mark ! Smile Wow, that is going to be neat to see ! ..Great idea ! Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

PostSubject: Re: Look at what the post man dropped off this morning...   Look at what the post man dropped off this morning... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look at what the post man dropped off this morning...
Page 1 of 1