The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I turned by Black Bay into a Red Bay :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

I turned by Black Bay into a Red Bay :) Empty
PostSubject: I turned by Black Bay into a Red Bay :)   I turned by Black Bay into a Red Bay :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:45 pm

I have been really impressed with Drew's (aboen on the forums) recent leather straps and thought that the redish brown strap that he made for his PAM would look nice on my Tudor Black Bay....well, 1000 pain in the ass questions and a lot of patience on Drew's part, and I have a new strap! He was a pleasure to deal with and the quality is fantastic, as expected. I really like this combo!

It appears red in the photos, but it really is a nice combination of brown and red.

Info on the strap: Made of that kick-ass red/brown leather with golden brown stitching, open ends, 125/80 length, 22/20 tapered, 3mm thick & brushed thumbnail buckle.

Well, I took a few quick and dirty iPhone shots of the strap on the watch from this afternoon. I'll take better pictures of it in the coming weeks, but here are a few:

I turned by Black Bay into a Red Bay :) 47e014fd-9bc8-4040-ad75-875b75966207_zpsaf06a527

I turned by Black Bay into a Red Bay :) 46b7cd14-ee87-4607-b693-0d5369ac6e64_zps111137c8

I turned by Black Bay into a Red Bay :) 03959bac-98d9-4941-b02c-5a867782050c_zps9e894416

Senior Consigliere

I turned by Black Bay into a Red Bay :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I turned by Black Bay into a Red Bay :)   I turned by Black Bay into a Red Bay :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Mark, don't think this could be nicer !!! Yowza ! cyclops Smile The dark red/brown seems to come very close
to the color on the bezel of the Black Bay. Great how the strap genuinely has the same combination
of class, and sport as the watch. Genius on your part, as well as Drew's. I turned by Black Bay into a Red Bay :) 46145 Really is an exceptional
strap made for an exceptional watch. Think it's really great too, because it shows just how cool straps
can be. Honestly seems like a hobby within the hobby. It's awesome ! Enjoy your new strap Mark, as
well as the Red Bay ! I turned by Black Bay into a Red Bay :) 803574

I turned by Black Bay into a Red Bay :)
Page 1 of 1